- Add Review
- Additional Info
What You Need
- Extreme Calories
- Extreme Protein & Carbs
- Extreme Mass
- Minimal Fat
What It's Got
- 980 Calories
- 46 GM of Whey Protein Isolate
- Less Than 195 GM of Stacked Carbs*
- 1 GM of Fat
- Review by Mr bullett 1/30/16
- good for variety and change of sports nutrition recommend purchase!
Best bottled protein
- Review by samyboss82 1/30/16
- Best bottled protein drink on the market
Meal 2's replacement
- Review by joan2 1/28/16
- I liked this drink! Had it as Meal 2's replacement.
- Review by Baz 1/26/16
- Great to have around on those long nights at work. Highly recommend.
I enjoy these
- Review by Eddy T 1/25/16
- I enjoy these if I plan on sticking around the gym for a little while post training like if I want to sit in the sauna/steam room/hot
shake it well
- Review by briannapound 1/24/16
- Just make sure to open the top, THEN close it and shake it well.
high quality protein!
- Review by Ronnie Marshall 1/23/16
- great taste and high quality protein!
- Review by Christopher 1/22/16
- Taste was very good and creamy
- Review by Ian 1/15/16
- Oh man this is my favorite!! This flavor is insanely good
- Review by DW 1/13/16
- Taste great, and very convenient while I am on the road traveling.
Write Your Own Review
Other Ingredients: Triple Filtered Water, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Isolate, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Phosphoric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40
Storage Instructions: Shake container before use.
Warning: For your protection, do not use if blister backing appears to have been disturbed, or if individual blister units are broken, torn, or missing.
Manufactured & Distributed By: