- Add Review
- Additional Info
ABB Pure Pro Shake Product Guide
So rich, creamy, and delicious, you'll almost forget that you're drinking a protein shake. But with 35 grams in every can, trust us, you are. Pure Pro Shakes are made with the finest milk and whey proteins, packed with branched chain amino acids, and naturally light on carbs, fat, and sugar. Pure Pro is "The Original High-Protein Shake" and still one of the best.
|WHAT YOU NEED||ABB'S BETTER BUILT FORMULA|
It's just the best choice.
- Review by W1LL 1/14/16
- Probably the best post workout rtd on the market overall. All things considered; taste, ingredient profile, digestability.
sure carbs would be good but that would take away from how easily it goes down. i chugged the 35grams of protein in maybe 6 seconds. went down like water with little to no aftertaste where most rtd's are horrible in that regard. perfect supplement to get down while driving from gym to home.
The taste is tolerable.
- Review by rjd728 10/27/15
- Good amount of protein for the calories but the taste is lacking. It's hard to find a similar product with this many grams of protein for under 200 calories. That being said, it's a good option for post workout when you're not looking to take in too many calories. The taste is tolerable. I've had worse, but have had much better.
I like it
- Review by ctgblue 10/17/15
- These are some of the better tasting 'vanilla' RTD's. Not much aftertaste, goes down great, no bloating. I like the new bottle vs the old can too. 35g of protein is not as much as I'd like, but it's a prefect 'supplemental" protein source or a quick grab meal on the run.
- Review by Othman 9/24/15
- Thanks Sporter for the fast delievery
not bad at all :)
- Review by Barbell_Barbie 9/22/15
- the vanilla goes down very smooth and isnt an overwhelming taste. almost no aftertaste at all. not bad at all :)
I had received this as well as a sample from a Rep.
- Review by Garrett Overbey 8/4/15
- I had taken it after my workout as well as there pre workout, I used a water bottle and this mixed very easily not clumpy like alot of proteins out there. The chocolate taste wasnt the best I must say I have had better, but I did like it. What I loved about this product was how much protein is in it, it really helps with reaching your protein goals, and really helps feed/recover your muscle.
Great Protein Tastes Ok
- Review by Placebo Hunter 8/1/15
- It made me want to barf but I persevered and downed the whole thing because I knew my starving muscles needed it before they cannibalized themselves. I like the convenience even if it is overpriced bottled puke.
- Review by driven0ne 7/25/15
- A little watery tasting, but still decent
One of our favorites.
- Review by cooke63 7/24/15
- It does not have after taste and it is low fat & sugar....One of our favorites.
- Review by TruGame 6/23/15
- Today, I bought a Pure Pro shake after my workout. Not bad at all. The taste was decent, but you can't beat the convenience. Just like that I was able to chug down 35 grams of protein.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Micellar Casein Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Begin drinking one (1) Pure Pro Shake immediately upon completing your workout. For Hi-Protein Daily Nutrition: Drink one (1) to three (3) bottles of Pure Pro Shake to support your daily high protein and calorie needs. As a general rule, consume approximately one (1) gram of protein per pound of body weight, per day, split evenly over five (5) to seven (7) meals and supplements.
Warnings: Not intended as a sole source of nutrition. Do not use for weight reduction. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.