- Add Review
- Additional Info
SUPER CREATINE NITRATE*
- INCREASED STRENGTH, POWER, RECOVERY*
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE BUILDING & MUSCLE GROWTH*
- RAPID ABSORPTION OF CREATINE—NO LOADING REQUIRED*
EXPERIENCE FREAKISHLY INTENSE, LONGER-LASTING WORKOUTS!INCREASED POWER. FULLER MUSCLES. IMPROVED STRENGTH.*
IRON CRE3 AS THE WORLD'S FIRST MOLECULARLY MODIFIED CREATINE, IS MORE POWERFUL THAN "REGULAR CREATINE."
An effective dose is just 1/10th the size of a standard dose of creatine monohydrate. Iron CRE3 swells the levels of your intramuscular creatine, which supports muscle growth without leaving your body looking smooth, soft, and bloated. You get that freakish vascularity and heightened pump we all want!*
SINCE YOUR MUSCLES WILL BE SUPER-SATURATED WITH CREATINE AND WILL REMAIN PUMPED FOR HOURS, YOUR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE WILL BECOME ATHLETIC DOMINANCE. Hard-training athletes need the newest innovation in creatine science to help pound through set after set with unrelenting intensity. Smash through training plateaus. Pack on more MASS and POWER. Get Iron CRE3 today!*
FUELED BY U.S. PATENT-PENDING CREATINE NITRATE.
INTRODUCING A SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH: MOLECULARLY MODIFIED CREATINE, BETTER KNOWN AS "SUPER CREATINE" NITRATE. Featuring cutting-edge ION-3 Nitrate Technology, Creatine Nitrate is the result of the fusion of highly-soluble nitric acid and creatine. Thanks to the addition of nitric acid, this unprecedented formulation improves the effectiveness of plain creatine molecules by fueling more efficient pathways into the muscles.*
IN TERMS OF WATER SOLUBILITY, A UNIVERSITY STUDY SUGGESTS THAT CREATINE NITRATE IS SUPERIOR TO CREATINE MONOHYDRATE AND MOST OTHER FORMS OF CREATINE. It can simultaneously help support the body’s nitric oxide and ATP levels. Nitrate opens up blood pathways into the muscles which may help promote nutrient delivery and amplify muscle performance, resulting in improved strength and muscle mass.*
THIS IS LEGAL JUICE
- Review by RAMI 12/17/15
- hey guys ! if you are looking for something that WILL work from the very 1st scoop then this is your destination
i took one scoop 30 min prior to workout and what a JUICE ! this thing WILL keep you rumbeling around those weights while you are dominating the workout !!!!
this thing is a MUST ! i bought 2 containers and WILL order more when done with these
This thing is magic !
- Review by R37 12/17/15
- I recieved my 2 boxes order just today and took 1 scoop prior to workout, what a beast ! Guys trust me this thing is unbelievable!! You literally get juiced !
I did NOT regret not even a secound of buying it
Blue razz tastes very very good too
If you are looking for something that WILL juice you up this is your choice !
tastes a bit chalky
- Review by sergiodew 12/8/15
- It tastes a lil' bit chalky, but is awesome, i have been using this product for about 2 weeks and i started to see results after week 1.
the product is great.
- Review by Huump 11/27/15
- This is the creatine I've had, and I've tried plenty. There's no bloated feeling and it lives up to every promise. It mixes easily, but it does have a chalky aftertaste. Overall, the product is great.
This is excellent.
- Review by Zavine 11/25/15
- I really made some real gains while taking Arnold and working out.
This Creatine has been the best for me.
- Review by Jonn1313 11/23/15
- It really makes me focused and able to lift more. I have tried many differant types of creatine and this is by far the best one. The last one that I tried was Creature by Beast and I had some poor side effects taking it. It made my tired and light headed which caused me to have poor results. I have had no problems with Iron CRE3 and I recommend it to everyone.
- Review by Nameless 10/26/15
- Simple words
"THIS THING WORKS"
TASTE IS GREAT TOO
i had great results
- Review by cyrillehs 10/22/15
- Personally my favorite type of creatine, i had great results
- Review by TomBabich 8/24/15
- This product has a great taste and helped me to PR on bench the first time I used it.
Watermelon is decent
- Review by shido 4/20/15
- i have tried it and its pretty good with a sour taste yet its very chalky and thats the only disadvantage so far. Worth trying
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (1 scoop) with approximately 6-8 oz. of water 30 minutes prior to training. IRON CRE3™ Can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.