- Add Review
- Additional Info
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE RECOVERY & GROWTH*
- GREAT TASTING, HIGH PROTEIN FORMULA*
- MIXES EASY, GLUTEN FREE*
22 GRAMS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY WHEY PROTEIN.*
AMAZING TASTE, MIXES EASILY AND DIGESTS FAST!*
Proteins are essential, one of the human body's most important nutrients. As athletes exercise, their bodies require extra amino acids and protein—much more than people who are inactive. So athletes need to supplement with dietary protein.*
ARNOLD IRON WHEY™ PROTEIN IS A HIGH-QUALITY FORMULA THAT DELIVERS LARGE AMOUNTS OF NATURALLY-OCCURRING AMINO ACIDS THE BODY NEEDS DAILY. Regardless of age or physical activity level, whey protein is essential for every nutrition regimen because it is the body's catalyst for muscle growth and protein synthesis. Trade up to a purer, more superior protein supplement that will help fuel your workout performance while also maximizing recovery time.*
WHEN MUSCLEPHARM'S WORLD-RENOWNED SCIENTISTS TEAMED UP WITH LEGENDARY FITNESS ICON ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, THEY LOOKED AT HOW TO BRING A SUPERIOR WHEY PROTEIN TO MARKET.
And they knew the answer was "more." Specifically, they needed a higher protein formula to enhance nitrogen retention because muscles can only grow if a body retains more nitrogen. One of the most effective nitrogen sources is whey protein. To fuel more lean muscle development, our ultra-microfiltered whey delivers naturally-occurring anabolic amino acids directly to your bloodstream. This spike in aminos creates the nitrogen-rich environment needed for muscle protein synthesis. This is the key to building lean muscle.*
Will definitely purchase more Arnold supplements in the future.
- Review by pprisco 1/11/16
- I have been a faithful fan of MusclePharm products since I started taking supplements, but then back around the Arnold Classic there was a sale for all Arnold Series supplements. I gave it a shot and boy am I glad I did, almost as good as MP Combat. Actually, I like this better than the Combat chocolate peanut butter.
the best protien
- Review by Mccloudjr 1/8/16
- I have begun bodybuilding recently and I believe this is the best protien for any age and any one.
- Review by ViktorUzunov 1/6/16
- Great taste, low calories!
- Review by bgbergman 1/5/16
- Good stuff and fast shipping.
- Review by daveb78 1/3/16
- I love this product! It's perfect for my protein shakes.
all time fave
- Review by Jmward1274 12/14/15
- My fav all the time
love this stuff
- Review by mhask89 12/11/15
- Love this stuff. So good in protein shakes and I can make PB and Jelly protein pancakes!
product is awesome!
- Review by Kjfrass4 12/4/15
- I don't usually leave reviews but I must say something. This product is awesome. I dipped my apple in the powder and it's so delicious!
- Review by Loxy101 10/31/15
- Awesome peanut butter
Good macronutrient profile.
- Review by Alaskaaa 10/13/15
- Tastes great, really can detect the peanut butter taste along with the chocolate, Also has a thin, but not too thin consistency which I really enjoyed with great mixability, never experienced any clumps. Great in oatmeal to make proats. Definitely would recommend and purchase again myself in the future.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, mix one to two servings (1 to 2 scoops) of IRON WHEY™ with 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 1-3 times a day. IRON WHEY™ can be taken immediately before and/or after your workout. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
Warnings: WARNING: This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.