- Add Review
- Additional Info
Throughout the years, BSN managed to provide the supplement world with a lot of top products that can help users build muscle. We are always pursuing perfection and innovation on the market and now we are able to provide a newly developed product. This marks BSNs entry on the BCAAs market, as AMINO X is a top agent of recovery support, being an Instantized amino acid that comes in an effervescent form.
- The first effervescent and Instantized amino acid formula from BSN
- 10g of anti-catabolic amino acids in micronized form within each serving
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio
- No sugar, no calories but a great taste
- 500g anabolic IU of Vitamin D within each serving
- Free of caffeine – you can use it anytime throughout the day
- Completely soluble – it does not create lumps
- It supports anabolism or protein synthesis
- Anti-catabolism / Muscle-sparing
- Aids in the recovery process after training
- Increases muscular endurance
- Prevents muscular fatigue
I get energy to push through during working
- Review by kissyfree 12/18/2015
- wanted to take off one for the fizz it doesn't say it or make it obvious lol. it scared me and my water bottle overflowed but this is my go to drink during workouts. Watermelon, green apple, tropical one are really good. I really like the tropical one the dragonfruit one didn't taste as apparent like the other and I haven't opened strawberry orange up yet. I get energy to push through during working which I like and need. I shake and leave it open not closed cuz it fizzes out lol.
- Review by millzer50 12/2/2015
- Tasty! Great buffer between meals.
- Review by ecoke38 11/11/2015
- Great Product! Was using for recovery when I was getting back in the swings after a summer out of the gym due to an injury and have contiues through my current cut. Great flavors, excellent blend consisting of more than just the BCAAs, mixes very well. My recovery has been great on this, and my scale weight has stayed almost the same throughout my whole cut while I've gotten a hell of a lot leaner, which says something about its muscle sparing assistance. Sipping intraworkout or in between meals is my preference, but take it anytime. Straw-Orange and Blue Raz are phenomenal with Grape a close 3rd. Can't understand anyone loving the Green Apple, no bite or robust flavor, weird aftertaste. Enjoy :)
- Review by Ritesh 11/10/2015
- Excellent for post-workout. Can mix with your protein shake and still taste good. Definitely recommending and ordering.
Great intra workout drink.
- Review by jacobfisher2013 10/29/2015
- Great intra workout drink. Helped me stay hydrated during my workouts and from feeling fatigue. The watermelon was spot on. Almost tates a little carbonated, like a little fizz watermelon tatse it was super tasty. Will get again.
- Review by Huzaifa 9/11/2015
- One of my favorite amino drink out there! The gasy feeling is awesome, perfect to have with a meal if your crave for soda. The amino ingredients are great. Only thing I don't like is they don't show exactly how much of each aminos. But you can have an idea with the ingredients order.
4 mothis using this
- Review by bharathyr 9/6/2015
- I have been continuously using BSN AMINOx for more than 4 months. Its really amazing product. its stock Amino with no more additives. Help me recovery a lot. My person choice of flavour would be Green Apple i can give a 10 for taste. Right now I'm using Watermelon which i would give a 7 i felt its okay to taste, but my buddies said GA was better and the same i feel.
Great product and worth the buy!!!
- Review by 27111975 7/12/2015
- I have used this product going on three months and I can definitely tell when I don't use it. I really believe this product helps with muscle recovery and soreness. I ordered unflavored because the taste of fruity drinks gets tiring, but the green apple and grape are both great flavors! I like the fact that it has a type of carbonated feel to it when drinking it!
- Review by Mehrshad 11/12/2014
- If you want a fast acting Amino Acid for post workout this product is awesome.Even during and before workout it works well.I take Fruit Punch but The taste is not so good. Watermelon and Green Apple is the best taste among others
- Review by hicham el yagoubi 7/3/2014
- can i know how i can use it, i mean how many spoons shall eat a day he says 3. Can we take one in morning and 2 after workout? hope hear soon from y guys
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Amino Acids|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 6-8 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during or after your workout. For best results consume at least 2 servings per day. To maximize the effects of AMINOx™ consume 120 oz. of water per day and a diet that is rich in protein and carbohydrates. Your body chemistry and weight will determine how long it takes to experience the effect of AMINOx™. AMINOx™ begins to induce its maximum effects in weeks 3-12. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 weeks.
Before consuming AMINOx™ seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. AMINOx™ is only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Consumer is responsible for ensuring that his/her use of this product complies with the rules and regulations of all governing bodies or other entities having jurisdiction over any sport or athletic activity in which he/she participates as well as any career regulations. User assumes all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to any and all non-compliance issues that may arise by these entities.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.