- Add Review
- Additional Info
NITRIX is one of the top A.M. – P.M. vaso-muscular dilator product. This formula is designed to expand blood vessels in your body. This results in an increased blood flow so that nutrients and oxygen are better delivered to your muscle cells.
As long as blood packed with oxygen and nutrients, you can feel that your workout performance is improved and your pumps become more powerful. NITRIX is the only product that is able to provide such a solid foundation as a supplement.
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9 200mg): This vitamin is able to support the synthesis of nitric oxide, but it also helps regulation of homocysteine levels, so the cardiovascular system is preserved in a healthy condition.
Ace 3 (Triple Action Nitrix Oxide Matrix) (3,000 mg)
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): Is a basic amino acid that acts as a precursor of the well known nitric oxide. The latter ingredient is able to expand blood vessels so that more nutrients and oxygen reach muscular tissue in a shorter amount of time. As AKG and L-Arginine are bonded, nitric oxide conversion reaches a new level so that it reaches its maximum level in blood.
L-Arginine Ethyl Ester: Research proved that the combination of the amino acid with ester makes it easier to be absorbed within the body, but its effects are also improved through a rejection of the previous limits that the amino acid has.
L-Citruline: It is an amino acid that can be converted inside the body into arginine. It is a good source ingredient that can create nitric oxide and it is actually preferred by the body.
Methocel: Is an ether matrix with hydrophilic properties, being a base ingredient of NITRIX and providing support of the constant supplement release. This product is designed and created by Dow Pharmaceuticals.
AVPT is a unique blend of four top ingredients that are creatine analogs and are used to increase transport of creatine to muscle cells but also its effectiveness.
Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix: presented in the form of a salt derived from creatine phosphate and enhances the solubility of the product in water. As it reaches the bloodstream, creatine is driven to muscle cells with the aid of a transporter dependant on sodium chloride. As sodium and creatine are combined, the effect of the creatine is highly improved within one’s body.
Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn): This is a signature blend created by BSN and it makes creatine more soluble among water and lipids. Lipophilicity and water solubility are increased and Beta-Alanine is provided to help the buffering process of hydrogen ions. Hydrogen ions have been studied and they seem to be another element that induces the “burning” sensation in muscles after a hard workout session, aside from the well-known lactic acid. Thus, Beta-Alanine is added in the product in order to reduce the levels of lactic acid but also neutralize the negative effects that appears when hydrogen ions proliferate.
Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion: This is another creatine analog used to improve the cardiovascular function and increases oxygen levels, leading to enhanced endurance and work capacity. This way, workouts can become longer as the time to exhaustion is also improved. ATP represents the energy of our body and it is involved in muscle contractions and muscle tissue repairs. Creatine delivers phosphates to ADP, and this helps in the creation of ATP. Malic acid is an enhancer as this is involved in the ATP creation process. All of these elements greatly contribute to the increase of ATP levels.
Creatine AANB (Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate): This is the fourth and the last element that plays he role of an analog for creatine as part of AVPT. It increases the anabolic function and ATP levels in the body. Leucine, a top amino acid, is firstly transformed into ketoisocaproate, which is finally metabolized into AANB. This way, protein synthesis Is enhanced and a minimum damage of protein is encountered, even after intense training sessions.
Phosphaplexx (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate): These ingredients add to creatine and promote a maximum level of phosphocreatine within the body. This ultimately leads to increased ATP, endurance and strength during workout sessions. Potassium, calcium and sodium are also involved in this process in order to regulate the generation of force by muscles.
Nicotinamide Adeninie Dinucleotide (NAD): Nitric oxide synthesis is promoted by this ingredient. The synthesis contributes to the enzymes which are responsible of the conversion process of arginine to nitric oxide.
great results! felt the pump and the energy
- Review by mexrico 1/3/16
- At first, I was skeptical as Nitrix has changed a few times. Bought six bottles as it was buy one get one free and though it will give me an opportunity to give it another chance. I started with the recommended dosing amount and times, however, after not noticing any real results after three weeks, I decided to take 6 pills with my pre work out drink instead...great results! felt the pump and the energy as well as the strength in my lifts. It worked for me in that manner. I will be getting off this product for my contest preparation, but will definitely give a try again in my Off Season.
- Review by elev911 12/25/15
- Solid Product!! I rotate all the time but Nitrix always a solid GO TOO!
- Review by Carl 12/6/15
- This product is great for muscle recovery and helps you make it through hard intense workouts
- Review by nickrarnold 11/1/15
- If you want some vein popping pumps this is the product you need.
A good buy!
- Review by chrisshevock 10/15/15
- Great product, great pump. A good buy!
the best on the market
- Review by Vanesa 9/29/15
- Probably the best on the market in my opinion!
Major win in my book.
- Review by eamichalic 8/31/15
- BSN Nitrix 2.0 is definitely one of my all time standbys when it comes to supplements. I take it one hour before my workout and stack it with a pre workout (taken 20-30 mins prior to training). Because of a hectic work schedule, if I cannot train as many days as I'd like to, this helps me crank out a killer full body workout. It stacks well with BSN N.O. Xplode (as predicted) and it also stacks really well with Muscle Pharm's Assault. Even though I routinely shuffle my pre-workouts to keep things new, BSN Nitrix 2.0 is the one supp that remains constant. Why? Because it's AWESOME. Key Highlight: It doesn't upset my stomach like other forms of creatine products. Major win in my book.
- Review by alokdds 7/23/15
- Awesome product; does exactly what the label says it will do...crazy vasodilation. To really get the most out of this product, I think it should be used once you're in the sub 13% BF range (men) to to see some signs of veins. Right now I am about 9% body fat and I am loving the visual effects of this product in the gym. As far as the pump...I believe it really depends on your nutrition.
the added endurance was not too bad either.
- Review by lowroller21212 7/16/15
- Got some samples before I used the tub I won from a promo recently on here, the only downside for me would have to be the size of the pills but the results are more than effective. Gave me that added power to push some weight,
I use this!
- Review by TheBeastWCBB 7/10/15
- I really get a good pump when I use this! I switch back and forth and it never lets me down
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Nitric Oxide|
|Directions of Use||
Recommended for persons under 200 lbs: Take 3 tablets 3 times per day (everyday). Always take on an empty stomach (i.e approximately 30-45 minutes before meals or 2 hours after a meal.) Taking with food or on a full stomach may diminish its effects. Take the first 3 tablets in the morning upon arising, the second 3 tablets before lunch, and the final 3 tablets before dinner.
Recommended for persons over 200 lbs: Follow the same guidelines as above, but take 4 tablets 3 times per day (everyday) on an empty stomach.
Warnings: Before using product, seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver or thyroid disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.