By ensuring the efficient travel of blood and nutrients throughout the body, you may experience improved workout performance and amazing pumps. NITRIX® is the foundation to all of your supplementation needs. Live for the pump!
• Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) (200 mcg): Supports the function of nitric oxide synthase. Folic acid may also help maintain homocysteine levels already in a normal range, promoting a healthy cardiovascular system.
Ace 3 (Triple Action Nitrix Oxide Matrix)(3,000 mg)
• L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): A conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to nitric oxide; nitric oxide dilates (opens) the blood vessels to allow more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the muscle tissue. By bonding L-arginine to AKG, the conversion to nitric oxide is enhanced, maximizing nitric oxide levels in the blood.
• L-Arginine Ethyl Ester: It has been suggested that the esterfication of this amino acid may lead to increased absorption, as well as enhancing L-arginine's function and overcoming its limitations though further research is needed to confirm this.
• L-Citrulline: An amino acid that may be converted into arginine. It is considered the body's ""preferred"" precursor to arginine for nitric oxide generation.
CRTS (Critical Release Technology and Support System)(1,565 mg)
• Methocel: A micro-polymer hydrophillic ether matrix which plays an integral role in NITRIX's controlled release technology; manufactured by Dow Pharmaceuticals.
A proprietary blend of four advanced creatine analogs and Beta-Alanine designed to increase creatine transport, uptake and effectiveness.
AVPT (Advanced Volumizing & Performance Technology)
Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix: A sodium salt of creatine phosphate, which enhances water solubility. Once inside the bloodstream, a sodium chloride dependant transporter is responsible for carrying the creatine to the muscles cells. By combining creatine with sodium, the uptake and absorption of creatine is greatly enhanced.
Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn®): BSN™s newest proprietary blend, designed to increase the water and lipid solubility of creatine. Not only has BSN increased water and lipophilicity, hydrogen ion buffering has also been addressed with the addition of Beta-Alanine. Recent research indicates that the ""burning"" sensation of muscular fatigue may not be simply lactic acid accumulation, but also an accumulation of hydrogen ions; a metabolic by-product. Beta-Alanine supplementation increases the production of carnosine, a dipeptide known to help buffer lactic acid accumulation and neutralize hydrogen ion proliferation.
Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion: A creatine analog known for its role in supporting cardiovascular function, increasing oxygen availability, endurance, work capacity and time to exhaustion. ATP is our body??™s energy, the energy to have a muscular contraction and the energy to repair muscle tissue. Creatine helps to carry phosphates, which it donates to ADP, adenosine diphosphate, to make more ATP, adenosine triphosphate, thus more energy. This process if further enhanced by Malic Acid, a Krebs Cycle intermidate, involved in the production of ATP. This interfusion functions synergystically with creatine to create more available ATP for explosive energy.
Creatine AABâ„¢ (Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate): The final creatine analog in AVPT. As with the previous analogs, absorption and effectiveness may be increased; supporting increased ATP production and possibly anabolism. Leucine, the branched chain amino acid, is metabolized to ketoisocaproate, which is then metabolized to alpha amino-n-butyrate; this metabolite increases protein synthesis and minimizes protein damage from intense training.
Phosphaplexx (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate): Donate themselves to creatine to maximize phosphocreatine levels, thus increasing ATP levels, strength and endurance. Calcium, potassium and sodium are involved in the regulation of force generation.
Nicotinamide Adeninie Dinucleotide (NAD): Supports the production of nitric oxide synthase, the family of enzymes responsible for converting arginine to nitric oxide.