- Add Review
- Additional Info
Pure isolate protein matrix!
Produced only with isolate sources designed to provide a constant release of amino-acids.
SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE is a top premium product from BSN in the category of powders, created using only pure isolate protein sources. Whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate (that provides top slow-digesting casein) are mixed 50/50 to create the unique ISOLAST formula, which provides both slow and fast releasing amino acids that contribute to a constant source of muscle fuel. A shake consisting of SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE is not only able to provide you with the quick acting effects of whey isolate, but it is also able to provide the prolonged casein release that you need in the post-workout period. And as a BSN brand, you can know for sure that the taste of this product is unmatched by any other, even if it only contains half the carbs and fat found in SYNTHA-6.
The product has a low calorie count and it has a multi-functional mix of both slow and fast releasing proteins. This makes SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE a perfect solution in between meals or even before bed. If you want a top isolate protein supplement that has an innovative profile and a unique taste, you should look no further as you reach for SYNTHA-6 ISOLATE, provided by BSN.
Another in house staple here.
- Review by Stacey 1/6/16
- Love this one as well. Prefer the chocolate but am very picky about my vanilla protein. Like with Syntha-6 zero mixing issues or clumping. Great smooth milkshake consistency. Mixes perfect with water, milk or even soy milk. Gets a 5 in taste over my 4 for Syntha-6 because this one had zero hint of aftertaste in comparison. Both fantastic!
- Review by Pete 12/26/15
- I have been rotating between Pro JYM and Syntha 6 Isolate and I have to say I prefer this. Seems less gritty than Pro JYM and goes down easier. I enjoy the Peanut Butter Cookie flavor even if it doesn't taste exactly like a peanut butter cookie.
Definitely recommend the regular syntha 6
- Review by FR33TZ 12/9/15
- I'm a big fan of the regular syntha 6 so I thought I'd try the isolate. Seems to be working just as good, can't really tell a difference. That being said, not sure the price is worth it. It doesn't desolve well in water (regular syntha does). And it is very chalky. Definitely recommend the regular syntha 6 over this.
- Review by Justin Carter 9/29/15
- The flavor is as good as I've ever imagined a protein powder to taste. If taste isn't as important to you as quality, well it's quality is as good as it's taste.
The one I truly loved was the strawberry
- Review by Andres guerrero 9/7/15
- I loved how this whey protein mixes on water and on milk. I bought both strawberry milkshake and chocolate peanut butter. I have to say that chocolate pb tastes like cigarrete ashes on its own... But if you add a little cinnamon tastes delicious! The one I truly loved was the strawberry one.
I will pick another flavor next time or go back to normal
- Review by Brian Huang 8/26/15
- I've tried various other brand of whey protein and this brand is my favorite so far. However this is my first time I've tried the isolate. The isolate is more granular and thus has an initial sandy mouthfeel. The protein per scoop is fair at 66% of the scoop. I tried the chocolate peanut butter flavor. Excellent in the normal BSN Whey, but in isolate form, a bit watered down and chalky (even with a double scoop in 800mL). I will pick another flavor next time or go back to normal whey non-isolate.
Over all, so far so good.
- Review by ray 8/11/15
- Recently purchased 2, 2 lb tubs of this protein during the 50% off sale. Only reason I didn't give this product a 10 is because it is still too early to report any results but looking at the ingredients and the whey/ casein blend in sure I will be please there. The chocolate flavor taste good and blends well buy the strawberry does not mix very well and taste is middle of the road. Over all, so far so good.
The ingredient profile in my opinion is amazing depending on what you're looking for.
- Review by moe 7/21/15
- I bought the isolate version looking to find a protein similar to the previous version of syntha-6 without all the calories and fat. The ingredient profile in my opinion is amazing depending on what you're looking for. Only reason i gave it a 4/5 is due to the fact that its not the same taste i grew to love with the previous fattier version but, this was expected. So with the pros of lower kcals and fat outweighing the fact that its not the same taste i love this product. It doesn't have the same sweetness and you're left with a bit of an after taste. I will admit it still blows ON's Gold standard as far as taste. I'll admit that after a workout this stuff still tastes pretty good. So 4/5
Not a fan of the peanut butter cookie.
- Review by Courtney King 7/13/15
- I started out with the regular Syntha-6 flavors and recently switched to the isolate. At first I thought the isolate was a little grainy, but I've become used to it and it's great. I just add a little more water and let it sit a few minutes longer and it's very creamy. Chocolate and vanilla are my favorite.
Starting of with the 2 things everyone is worried about.
- Review by Joseph 7/10/15
- Starting of with the 2 things everyone is worried about. Mix-ability and taste. It mixes perfect with water or milk (whisk ball or grate work fine). The strawberry milkshake taste is the best tasting protein I've ever had, hands down, and I've tried over 10 different protein powders. I actually ENJOY drinking this. I haven't tried it long enough to report on results, but that will be coming later on. According to the ingredients, it has a great mix of AA's, protein, and fair amount of calories. I prefer to use this in between meals, instead of post workout, because it's 80% casein and 20% whey. I like majority whey for post workout. RESULTS! I was having problems gaining the last 3lbs, ever since I started taking this, I reached my goal weight! I'm stronger and recovery has been amazing!!
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
Take 1 scoop with 4-6 oz. (118-177mL) of cold water or any beverage of your choice. To increase your protein intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milkshake taste, use non-fat or low fat milk.
Warnings: Before consuming Syntha-6 Isolate seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition, have any pre-existing medical condition, taking any medication, planning any medical procedure, contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing. Reduce or discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur such as but not limited to gastrointestinal discomfort. Syntha-6 Isolate is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age and older. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children and Pets. Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.