- Add Review
- Additional Info
- Supports Lean Muscle
- Supports Recovery and Strength
- 24g protein per serving
- 120 calories per serving
PROTEIN PER SERVING
WHEY PROTEIN SOURCE
CALORIES PER SERVING
- Review by stad0203 1/20/16
- Simply AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a delicious and great tasting protein
- Review by kntkody 1/2/16
- Great, BSN has done it yet again
pretty much tastes
- Review by Tannerus4 12/24/15
- This is a great product. I had the milk chocolate and it pretty much tastes like chocolate milk
- Review by BlackTopVR4 12/17/15
- BSN has done a really good job with Whey DNA
- Review by Getbig831 12/3/15
- BSN products have always been very consistently great for me in all categories
- Review by popeyeandolive 11/26/15
- The milk chocolate tastes good straight (it doesn't need an additional product to make it taste good).
done it again
- Review by FatGuyMind 11/25/15
- BSN has done it again with this Whey DNA!
- Review by VO2Maxima 11/1/15
- Really loved the chocolate flavor as it tasted like Nestle
Best protein ever
- Review by intheayer55 10/24/15
- Best protein ever. Tried all flavors and they were all great. Really appreciate bsn and all they do to bring us such high quality supplements
does its job!
- Review by dougefresh93 10/12/15
- This protein does its job!
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Concentrate|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 rounded scoop with 6-12 fl. oz. of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Whey DNA™ can be taken immediately before and/or after your workout. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.