- Add Review
- Additional Info
Alpha Amino is the ultimate sports drink/BCAA product built with amazing flavors and a premium formula that fuels endurance, hydration and recovery.*
Alpha Amino™ features a premium BCAA blend, highlighted by 3x Leucine™, and 11 additional Amino Acids to promote muscular endurance and recovery.* This product is for everyone. Alpha Amino is a great-tasting supplement for athletes as well as a sugar-free alternative to traditional sports drinks that people can sip on all day to stay hydrated.*
OUTPERFORM & OUTLAST THE COMPETITION
Top of the Line Performance Sports Drink with BCAAs, Amino Acids and Advanced Hydration Compounds.
Drink All Day
Helps Increase Endurance*
Reduces Muscle Soreness*
Promotes Muscle Growth*
Prevents Muscle Breakdown*
Available in Delicious Flavors
CONQUER RECOVERY WITH 3X LEUCINE™
Our concentrated 3x Leucine™, a combination of micronized L-Leucine, Leucine Nitrate and Leucine Peptides, maximizes the body's ability to fuel skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce protein breakdown.*
Alpha-Amino's innovative formula has 5g of instantized BCAAs and 11 complementary Amino Acids including Glutamine per serving for sustained energy and increased strength.*
ADVANCED HYDRATION FOR ENDURANCE
Naturally powered by Chia Seed Extract and Raw Coconut Concentrate, Alpha Amino's Alpha-Hydration Formula is packed with heavy hitting nutrients. Chia Seed Extract contains all eight essential amino acids and a host of minerals and nutrients including omega-3s, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium and fiber. Coupled with Raw Coconut Concentrate's electrolytes and minerals, Alpha Amino™ will keep you hydrated on the field, in the gym or just in daily life.*
I highly recommend this product!
- Review by coltjohnson45 11/27/15
- Absolutely amazing! I have been taking this for just about a month now, I've noticed big changes in my proformence in the gym.
Great product! Amazing taste!
- Review by Kabendawggg 10/31/15
- My favorite part is the added citrulline because it gave me a great pump! Exclusive green apple flavor is the best.
The Blue Razz flavor is awesome!
- Review by alexxraee 9/13/15
- These aminos work great, I can definitely tell a difference in my recovery time after drinking them.
I love it.
- Review by oronde17 9/10/15
- I take this product after my workouts or throughout the day. It helps keeps me hydrated and refuels muscles.
This seemed to help recovery fast from my workouts.
- Review by pork_37 9/10/15
- I was able to cut my coffee intake down and seemed to have the same energy level. The lemon lime and grape flavors are awesome. I would order any of these flavors again, but the lemon lime is by far the best and very refreshing on hot days when I am working.
This is a great product.
- Review by Mgthechampion 7/30/15
- I use this during my workouts and it gives me the extra edge I need to get through my workouts.
Overall a very good product.
- Review by EZE79 7/26/15
- I feel like it does what its supposed too. Although ive never had a problem with the powder being hard inside the container until now, but I can deal with it. I will continue to buy. Great stuff.
keeps me going
- Review by Mike 1/12/15
- I drink Alpha Amino as my intra and have been for about two months and I love it. It's really refreshing, keeps me going between big lifts, I don't feel dehydrated or out of energy.
Plus, it's a delicious alternative to water for once a day.
- Review by ziyad halabi 1/8/15
- Cellucor delivers with a great product. The recovery was great and the taste was amazing.
pretty good BCAA supplement
- Review by SyrenLyn 12/10/14
- I think this is a pretty good BCAA supplement. I like to use this to add flavor to my water during a workout. I really enjoy the Icy Blue Razz and Grape flavors, not as fond of watermelon or fruit punch. If I'm supplementing pre and post workout instead I prefer my BCAA's in tablet form.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Amino Acids|
|Directions of Use||
Directions For Alpha Amino: Mix each serving (1 scoop) of Cellucor Alpha Amino® in 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water or other beverage of choice daily. DO NOT EXCEED 4 SERVINGS PER DAY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Settling may occur.
Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not take if you are currently taking nitrates for chest pain or if you are taking medication used to treat erectile dysfunction such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommendations for Suggested Use. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Use only as directed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Cellucor Alpha-Amino™ is not a food or beverage.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.