- Add Review
- Additional Info
- One-of-a kind, healthy, coffee protein combination to curb appetite and keep energized
- Healthy energy with amazing "Wow" coffee taste - smooth and delicious
- High in appetite curbing, slow-releasing protein!
- One of the few protein drinks designed to be made hot as well as iced or blended
- Perfect as breakfast, meal replacement, mid-day snack or pre or post workout
- Double-shot, premium-grade espresso coffee, not coffee flavor, or synthetic caffeine
- Only 120 calories with 23 essential vitamins and minerals, naturally flavored, colored, gluten free
Good but very sweet
- Review by Steven 2/2/16
- Just tried the Caramel variety mixed straight with hot water. The flavour is good although there was a powder residue / taste at the bottom of the cup despite thorough shaking. I usually take my coffee with as much sugar as I can get away with and love sweet things, but I'd say this tasted as though it had the equivalent of about 5 tablespoons of sugar in it - really very sweet. Still a good way to get some nutrients down in place of the usual morning coffee and will buy it again.
actually tastes good!
- Review by NewtonAD 1/21/16
- This brand of protein drink is the only one I found to actually taste good with water and even better with milk! The vanilla latte is great too!!
- Review by pcampbell86 12/31/15
- I love Click; I drink it when I have a sweet tooth but don't want to pig out on cake or other junk. It tastes like hot cocoa but has some protein in it to keep you filled up and satisfied. My only complaint is that you have to keep stirring it or else it clumps up.
- Review by lamponfire 12/28/15
- I thought- mocha? coffee? YUM! I can deal with that! And I like the fact they have
decaf and regular to choose from. I got this for the nights where I was craving
something chocolately but don't want to keep me up at night.
I love click
- Review by ChantelViolet 12/9/15
- I love Click. The Mocha and Vanilla Latte are my favorite flavors. I've also tried the Caramel and it is good as well. My preferred way of drinking it is just with ice and water in the blender. I love having it before my morning workout. It gives me a good amount of energy and holds me over for a few hours.
- Review by BarbellMunchkin 12/9/15
- It great and it doesn't upset my stomach like a couple of other protein shakes have.
high carbs, light protein
- Review by SweetLuck 12/8/15
- high in carbs and it is light on protein content
my go to protein drink
- Review by AustinJ124 11/10/15
- CLICK is my go to protein drink. I am a weightloss surgery patient and this is the only protein drink that tasted good to me. I drink this every morning for breakfast.
found my new favorite!
- Review by Kenakuma101 11/9/15
- Oh yeah, found my new favorite! So far, I've tried the vanilla and caramel, ordered the mocha.... Sure it will be just as good. I won't try the decaf, I mean, no caffeine!? What's the point? I am a coffee lover, and new to protein.... This is s wonderful way to begin my day!
quick way to get protein
- Review by ddubs9 10/28/15
- It's a quick way to get 15 grams of protein! Simple to make, and great tasking. Use it in my coffee every day!!!
Write Your Own Review
Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings per Container: 14
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Calcium caseinate, instant espresso coffee, fructose, cocoa (processed with alkali), nonfat milk, sunflower oil, maltodextrin, natural flavor, magnesium carbonate, salt, carrageenan, sodium caseinate, potassium phosphate, mono and di-glycerides, sucralose, soy lecithin, ascorbic acid, ferrous sulfate, alpha-tocopherol acetate, zinc sulfate, selenium amino acid chelate, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, copper gluconate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, chromium dinicotinate glycinate, tocopherols added to protect flavor, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, phytonadione, vitamin D3, and vitamin B12.
Caffeine = 12-14 oz. brewed coffee.
Do not shake after heating.