- Add Review
- Additional Info
CytoGainer: a Premium muscle builder
If you had trouble when you wanted to grow muscle or if you had a hard time when trying to maintain what you gained, then you must use CytoGainer, a product carefully designed for your needs. CytoGainer provides you carbs and protein of top quality and with no added sugar or fat.
CytoGainer ‘smain ingredients are whey protein concentrate, whey rich in glutamine and a series of whey peptides that are partially digested so you benefit from an enhanced protein synthesis. Within each serving you also receive L-Glutamine and Creatine, that both help you to recover at fast rates. There is no sucrose, fructose or sugar within CytoGainer that features a series of complex maltodextrins which infuse your body quickly with nutrients that fuel the recovery process. Thus, your muscles receive more growth nutrients and they recover faster.
Features of Cytogainer
- Its top mix of proteins contains milk protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate and whey peptides in a pre-digested state
- With no added sucrose, fructose or sugar
- Creatine Monohydrate fuels your muscles after a hard workout session
- L-Glutamine preserves tissue
- 97% free of fats
- Great taste!
Best protein ever!
- Review by abdu 4/29/2013
- I've been buying this for about a year now. It's the best value, best tasting protein on the market. You should try it!
Good tasting product
- Review by Joseph 4/29/2013
- I have had several different protein powder drinks and this is one of the better tasting ones out there. This is also a pretty good price for this much product.
Worked fairly well
- Review by X. Huang 1/5/2012
- First off, this stuff tastes good. If you mix it with milk, its pretty much like a milkshake. If you take this product enough, you will gain size (after all, excess calories means more mass). Overall this product is pretty good. Had there been more whey isolates, I would have given it a perfect rating.
A Must Have
- Review by Jacob 1/5/2012
- I have used cytogainer as a weight gainer since i started college. ive gone through probably four or five tubs in the last four years off and on, and have gone from 165 to 195. seems like every time i go through the five pound tub i gain around 7-10 pounds. the catch is you gotta work out with it or you're gonna get fat.
If used inteligently, the product is great
- Review by The Strategist 1/5/2012
- Hello I am considered a hard-gainer and am in the process of putting on the bodyweight to increase my lean muscle mass.
At this point I am only using a SINGLE serving a day (4 scoops with milk). This is all that is required for staying about 500 calories above my basal metabolic rate (go above it and you will gain weight, go below it and you will lose weight).I calculate this value every month because I notice my caloric requirements increase as I gain in weight.
I also evenly space 5-6 frequent meals 300-400 calories. During workout days I drink whey protein for muscle repair along w/ L-glutamate after the workout. I keep my workouts simple HEAVY compound movements (ie. squats, deadlift, bench, military press). Starting this product at 185 lbs after a month I am already up to a a little over 200 lbs with a very noticable increase in my arm size, leg size, chest and shoulder size.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||بروتين مصل الحليب - واي بروتين|
|Directions of Use||
- للحصول على مخفوق رغوي، أضف 4 مكاييل (150 غم) إلى 350 مل من الماء أو أي مشروب آخر مفضل لديك (للحصول على 600 سعر حراري قليل الدهون).
- للحصول على 900 سعر حراري، أضف الـ 4 مكاييل مع كوبين من الحليب قليل الدسم.
- ممكن استخدامه 3 مرات في اليوم (بين الوجبات)