- Add Review
- Additional Info
ULTRA-CONCENTRATED ANABOLIC AMINO ACID FORMULA
MONSTER AMINO is an ultra-concentrated BCAA formula that delivers an 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine. Recent university research shows that Leucine enriched beverages consumed with exercise synergistically activate and prolong activity of the mTOR signaling pathway, which increases muscle anabolic potential (muscle growth).1,2,3 The mTOR pathway is the "trigger" that signals the very genesis of muscle protein synthesis.*
MONSTER AMINO is able to achieve the anabolic 8:1:1 BCAA ratio by combining PepForm™ Leucine Peptides, and free-form L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine to help promote maximum muscle-building performance.
FULL LABEL TRANSPARENCY
No proprietary blends. With MONSTER AMINO, you know exactly how much of each ingredient you are receiving per serving.
MONSTER AMINO™ FEATURES
- 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio
- 9g Amino Acid Matrix
- 3.5g PepForm™ Leucine Peptides
- Complete Amino Acid Profile
- Citrulline Malate
- No artificial FD&C Dyes
- Sugar Free
AND NUTRIENT DELIVERY*
NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
- Review by John 4/29/2014
- I usually drink this at the beginning of my work out and it gives me an intense amount of energy and endurance. I usually cap off my work outs at an hour and a half but this made me wana keep on going for easily another hour. You can feel the amino working even after a work out when it leaves you feeling swollen as anything. I suggest you invest in this, a good pre-work out and some long hours at the gym, you'll be seeing results in no time!
the only amino acids i use now
- Review by elgada3 4/29/2014
- This blend not only tastes good, but it has a good ratio of BCAAs, as well as quality forms of L-Lucine that is good for pulse feeding and spiking blood amino levels to trigger HGH.
- Review by anas 4/29/2014
- Monster Amino is a great supplement. It's great to have mixed in a 16 oz. bottle of water along w/ your protein shake for extra protein and aminos, as well as getting in some much needed hydration.
works well tastes great
- Review by odai 4/29/2014
- This is a good amino acid supplement, and it doesn't have that weird aftertaste that most amino products do. The Blue Raspberry tastes like a blue slushy... it's a little high on the price, but otherwise awesome.
Great Taste Great Value
- Review by sobhe 4/29/2014
- Have tried a lot of other BCAA supplements from optimum nutrition and other companies and they could not even begin to be compared to this. I'm a firm believer that the blend and quality of ingredients that Cytosport uses is superior to the competition.
- Review by mamduh 4/29/2014
- Fast Shipping!! Great A++++++++=
- Review by hazem 4/29/2014
- Great product!! I drink this immediately after my workout and you can feel the rush, that feeling of recovery.
Good, not Great
- Review by 7osam 4/29/2014
- The Sour Apple flavor is a bit off putting, to the point I now drop a bit of Grape Juice in it to mask it.
love Monster Amino
- Review by hiesham 4/29/2014
- Looks like they did some repackaging since I bought it last. The container is smaller, and the scoop is smaller...still, a serving is 1 scoop, as it used to be....so must be more concentrated...I like that...takes up less room in the cabinet, and a smaller amount to mix is easier to deal with.
great workout drink
- Review by Alex 4/29/2014
- monster amino is a great workout drink both pre, during, and post. I mix with water and drink. easy mixing
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Amino Acids|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (12.5g) ofMonster Amino with 8-10 fl-oz of water. Consume 1 serving immediately post-workout. Monster Aminocan also be consumed before and during workouts or any time to boost amino acid pools and nitrogen balance. Cytosport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.