- Add Review
- Additional Info
MUSCLE MILK® RTD
Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink (RTD) is a protein-enhanced functional beverage that promotes recovery from exercise, lean muscle growth, and sustained energy. Lactose and gluten free, Muscle Milk takes the guesswork out of high performance nutrition by providing a blend of high-quality proteins, carbohydrates low in sugar, functional fats, plus 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
No matter if you are a performance athlete, exercise enthusiast, or just trying to live an active lifestyle, Muscle Milk may be the ideal protein-enhanced beverage for your nutritional needs.
MUSCLE MILK RTD FEATURES
- Premium Proteins: Muscle Milk RTD contains a blend of dairy-based including, calcium and sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate, and whey.
- Functional Fats: Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are more likely to be metabolized for muscle energy rather than stored as fat.* Sunflower oil and canola oil contain important essential fatty acids
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Amazing taste
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: When is the best time to take Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink?
A: The premium protein blend and macronutrients in Muscle Milk make it ideal to support post-workout recovery.* Muscle Milk may also be used as a protein-enhanced option throughout the day.
Q: Who can use Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink?
A: Muscle Milk can be utilized by anyone leading an active lifestyle to support exercise recovery or used by anyone looking to increase their daily protein intake.*
Q: What types of proteins are in Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink?
A: Muscle Milk contains a blend of dairy-based proteins, including calcium and sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate, and whey.
Q: Is Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink lactose free?
A: Yes. Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink is lactose free.
Q: Is Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink gluten free?
A: Yes. All flavors of Muscle Milk Ready-to-Drink are gluten free.
- Review by Abdulrahman Alraeisi 7/24/14
- It taste good but not the best, however it's perfect meal replacement. Suitable after workout either
Great taste, Great product
- Review by rashed 4/23/14
- I love the taste of this product. Knowing I get the right protein while enjoying it is great.
Use in my coffee!
- Review by zoro 4/23/14
- Yes, I said coffee. This tastes great and helps me get more protein. I like the vanilla taste alone also for a meal.
Really like this stuff
- Review by wasem 4/23/14
- I use this as meal replacement near exercise(sometimes before sometimes after, sometimes both!)
Great shake,before n after workout shake
- Review by yaser 4/23/14
- Try this a few times n each time it's better n better.Good for before n after workout.Very nice for a snack drink
Pleased with these Shakes.
- Review by peter 4/23/14
- I found the shakes to be very tasty and satisfying. I've ordered this multiple times and have had one case that turned out to be a little chunky. I determined that if I put the shakes into the fridge immediately, it's fine - but if i order 2 or more cases and leave them out until needed, they tend to get chunky - probably from getting too warm in the house. That's my theory anyway.
- Review by alaa 4/23/14
- I have been drinking Muscle Milk for a while now. They are the first drinks that I have tried that actually have a good taste. I have only tried the chocolate because I do not like the other flavors (not by trying them). I can say that the chocolate actually tastes like chocolate milk. These drinks seem to suppress my appetite as well. Once you try these you will not go back to any others.
- Review by jamal 4/23/14
- Received early and was exactly what was described. I purchased it for my pregnant wife, because it was one of the only things she likes and could keep down...
- Review by samer 4/23/14
- It is delicious. I could drink this stuff even if I wasn't working out. My kids got a hold of it once and now I have to hide it from them because they want to drink it because it tastes so good.
- Review by ibrahem 4/23/14
- I like this as a meal replacement, add a little greek yogurt and a egg an blend it in a blender and it's like having a rich chocolate malt...
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.