- Add Review
- Additional Info
Dymatize BCAA Complex 5050 is a maximum strength formula designed to provide a 5,050 mg complex of the pure free form amino acids L-Valine, L-Leuceine and L-Isoleucine in every serving. These three protein-sparing amino acids are known as the branched chain. The Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) got their name because of their unique branched chemical structure. All Branched Chain Amino Acids are essential amino acids, defined as, the body cannot make them from other compounds, they must be consumed in the diet.
It is a well known fact that amino acids are responsible for protein synthesis, hence the nickname "building blocks." In recent times, these BCAA's have been investigated for their potential anitcatabolic (preventing muscle breakdown) and anabolic (muscle building) effects.* Investigative studies have suggested BCAA's are an important component for effective muscle growth, muscle energy and recuperation.*
I highly recommend!
- Review by Dutch124216 1/19/2016
- The best unflavored BCAA powdered that I have had. I have had no problems at all with mix ability or clumping. I just throw two scoops into my shaker cup with water, add a little liquid water flavor and I have my own homemade BCAA drink to have intra workout. It's a great money saver if you are training more that once a day and need to save your flavored aminos for those though workouts. You can add it to almost anything, carbs, water, whatever you want and it works great.
- Review by ddnbreathe 1/17/2016
- is great. felt works. dry box portion and wash down with water.
- Review by Cal 1/13/2016
- It really helped with muscle recovery
- Review by louis 1/5/2016
- No flavor but mixes well mix with your favorite drink i usually mix it with my protein shake
It's the worst tasting thing in the world
- Review by Kristinaki 12/10/2015
- It's the worst tasting thing in the world, but, eventually you get used to it. It does its job 100%! While trying to lose some fat, I haven't lost a pound of my muscle. Definitely recommend. I have read in other reviews others complaining that it doesn't mix well. OK, that's ture. However, try warm water, then give it a good shake, and it'll dissolve really well.
Love the ratio of the Dymatize BCAA's.
- Review by sturner3251 11/3/2015
- This has been in my regime of supplements and had added in my muscle growth and fitness. I went with the unflavored option so I was able to mix it in with any other supplement or I could drink with just water. When I work out I'm not a fan of drinking supplements with flavor which made this even more appealing. Typically I would drink this during a workout and then prior to bed. Great product would recommend to anyone looking for a BCAA supplement.
wait and see.
- Review by luisfecaicedo 11/1/2015
- Great product, you can see the results within weeks. The bad thing about this BCAAs is the taste. It tastes pretty bad, would prefer some flavored version. But the bright side is that you are going to see the results, wait and see.
It is good for the results
- Review by sandra 10/16/2015
- It is good for the results but it would be better if Dymatize could produce this same BCAA with flavor.
- Review by Pantelis 10/13/2015
- Great product, as most of BCAA powder, undiluted easy, but has no problem in the shaker cup.
This BCAA complex is pretty solid.
- Review by paulandtucker 10/5/2015
- Definitely aids in recovery and gains. On the issue of taste, it does taste like rat vomit mixed only with water. However, since it's unflavored, I wasn't going to hold my breathe for it to taste great. I usually mix in some diet Sodastream syrup (e.g. orange or fruit punch) for intra-workout and that works great. I hardly notice it mixed in with my post-workout shake too. Solid product and a good deal, especially as a bonus item.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
As a fast acting, easily digested Branch Chain Amino Acid dietary supplement, Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with your favorite liquid beverage, protein shake or meal replacement.
Consume 1-3 servings daily with or before each meal. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program and consume extra water whenever training.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.