- Add Review
- Additional Info
Features slow-releasing proteins
24g of premium casein protein
In order for your muscles to grow and recover after workout sessions, they need protein. Your body uses a lot when in the recovery phase after intense trainings, but you also need to provide protein to your body while asleep.
Elite Casein is a tasty product that features pure micellar casein protein with a slow-releasing mechanism that digests for up to 6 hours after serving, so your muscles receive the needed fuel all night long, as the “auto-pilot” product does its job. Elite Casein is designed to help you so that you can provide protein to your body instead of sacrificing precious gains.
- Review by Qatman 1/19/2016
- I bought a 5lb container of this stuff some time ago, and remember seeing some very decent gains while using it. I switched back to ON Gold Standard, however. I must try this again. Same perfect service by Sporter.com Thanks folks.
Just finishing up my first 2 lb bottle of Cinnamon bun. T
- Review by Wmerc 12/1/2015
- he flavor is excellent and mixes very easy with no clumping. Kinda tastes like a dessert before bed every night. I'm getting ready to purchase the 4 lbs for added savings. I rate this product as a 10 for taste and quality. On a side note, I supplement only with Iso-100 protein and their creatine as well. No lactose intolerance with any of the products.
Great for recovery
- Review by daldos25 9/19/2015
- This protein tastes amazing and in 3 1/2 weeks i can already tell a difference with my recovery.
A great buy!
- Review by ashy3149 9/12/2015
- I really love this casein protein powder. It's thick and yummy and the flavors I've tried are both great! I do tend to have to add extra water once the shake is mixed up because it thickens more after it sits a while. I don't mind though because it stretches my shake further and the flavor is still there! Rich chocolate is my favorite...cinnamon bun a close second!
The vanilla is soooo good.
- Review by Legendkb 8/22/2015
- Have it every night before bed..
- Review by REL513 8/15/2015
- amazing product, very tasty too (chocolate is best, don't get the cookies and cream if you can get the chocolate one).
Great product, mixes well with no chemical after taste.
- Review by patrick6006 7/2/2015
- I like to mix the vanilla w plain Greek yogurt and a tbsp on natural peanut butter. At 1 gram of sugar it's the perfect casein for the carb cutters night time snack. Blends nice w half cup of almond or coconut milk to the consistency of a small Wendy's frosty for a sweet low cal/carb nightl time snack.
Loved this Casein protein
- Review by jeffbevan 6/21/2015
- Loved this Casein protein - definitely one of my favorites - I consumed it mostly with mixing it in water and I though it had great flavor and mixed well. Not gritty at all. I have re-purchased this brand and the Cinnamon Bun flavor multiple times. Love it. Update - 11/16/ 15- Purchased and tried for a 3rd time now, no change - still a very good Casein protein. Cinnamon Bun mixed with greek yogurt and cooled is a great night cap treat!
- Review by docdave602 6/9/2015
- Mixes well with water or in smoothies
- Review by mark 5/8/2014
- I absolutely love the cookies and cream casein. I have tried so many, but this is the best. I'm gonna start giving the other flavors a try as well!
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Micellar Casein Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 scoop with 10-12 ounces of water, milk or other liquid. Use Dymatize Elite Casein Protein first thing in the morning, and immediately before bed, in place of or in addition to small meals, and/or any other time when delayed protein absorption is desired.