- Add Review
- Additional Info
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
"BEFORE" AND "AFTER"
STARTS BEFORE YOUR WORKOUT.
M.P.ACT provides the energy, endurance and focus to get the most from your training. This muscle performance activator delivers results with a university tested ingredient profile backed by years of study, and decades of professional experience. And it’s certified to be free of banned substances.
- N.O. Activators
- Instantly Soluble BCAAs
- University Tested Gains
- sity Tested Gains
PerformanceDriven products are designed to help you achieve faster results. M.P.ACT is the first step in the lineup, and it starts every workout off right.*
Results driven. University proven.
In a study conducted by the Muscle Professor, Dr. Jacob Wilson at the University of Tampa, Dymatize M.P.ACT was put to the test with highly trained athletes to understand its effects on strength, lean body mass, and muscle thickness.*
Every serving is loaded with ingredients that are suggested to support:
M.P.ACT pre-workout packs 200mg of caffeine per serving* to boost alertness and increase your training intensity, fueling you to reach your goals faster. (*Excludes the caffeine free version, which contains no caffeine).
Increased Strength and Endurance
N.O. activators Agmatine, NITRO2GRANITTM (Pomegranate Extract) and Beet Root Extract help support circulation and promote endurance through your workout.*Creatine, Beta Alanine and instantly soluble BCAAs support strength and recovery.*
N-Acetyl Tyrosine provides increased focus to keep you going
Sport Certified: Clean and Effective
Dymatize brand has been trusted by the athletic community for two decades. The line has been produced in Dymatize's very own manufacturing facility for years, where we control all aspects of ingredient selection, testing and manufacturing quality. And now, Dymatize also carries the Informed-Choice Trusted by Sport certification that affirms Dymatize uses good manufacturing practices and confirms that our finished products are free of banned substances.*
Through the formation of the Dymatize Nutrition Sports Performance Institute (DNSPI), we strive to achieve best-in-class product efficacy by collaborating closely with top scientists in the field of sports nutrition as well as elite athletes that are using our products every day. The DNSPI delivers:
- Cutting edge nutrition science: Dymatize has a team of in-house scientists with over 50 years of experience in product development and sports nutrition. In addition, Dymatize has formed the DNSPI Advisory Board composed of leading researchers and expert practitioners in sports and nutrition. Our team collaborates with the Advisory Board on a daily basis to ensure we have access to the latest research in ingredient and product science, and are advancing our role as innovators in the industry.
- Elite athlete pressure testing: In an effort to provide athletes with the supplements that they truly need and deliver true results, we work with elite athletes to help them achieve optimal performance. Below are just a few examples:
- Erin Stern – 2010 and 2012 Ms. Figure Olympia Champion uses Dymatize products as part of her daily nutrition plan to stay at her peak fitness level.
- IMG Academy – Dymatize is the Official Pro Supplement Supplier for IMG Academy, aiding hundreds of athletes seeking to become professional athletes in sports including football, basketball, and baseball. Six of these pro football prospects were drafted in the first round of the 2014 draft.
- University tested results: we are constantly putting our products through independent testing with trained athletes at leading universities across the country. We leverage world-class technology and facilities to validate real performance gains as a result of supplementation with our products.
mixed very well
- Review by jhony 1/23/2016
- I was impressed. Great flavor and mixed very well
I was impressed
- Review by 24K 1/10/2016
- Wasn't sure how this product would go. I was impressed. Great flavor and mixed very well. There was no undissolved product left in the container. I had very good focus in the gym and no crazy jitters or stomach issues like I have had with other products.
my favorite pre workout on the market today
- Review by marcomrb8 1/6/2016
- This is my favorite pre workout on the market today. It's the only thing for me that feels comparable to the original Jack3d, and that's saying a lot. No matter how high my tolerance is, or how tired I may feel, this thing always does it's job. I've tried more pre workouts than I can count in the last decade and this is definitely on the top of my list. The beta alanine tingles will go away eventually, but the mental focus and energy it gives you are top notch.
- Review by nickdaivdson28 1/4/2016
- Great pump as well as a easy feel on the stomach. Lots of mental focus as well.
- Review by anotherhope 1/3/2016
- Good pre. It has all the ingredients I was looking for and got the job done. I would recommend it.
Overall, great product, price, and taste!
- Review by alexon99 1/2/2016
- I've tried many pre workout supplements in my day. My favorite, until I tried this, was PreJym. What I liked about M.P.Act is that it doesn't give you that shaky, beta alanine over load tingly feeling. Yet, it works throughout the entirety of my workouts. The taste of Raspberry Lemonade is amazing! Overall, great product, price, and taste! Just purchased my second round of it yesterday.
- Review by Epignosis 12/31/2015
- Love it! Don't even need a whole scoop to get me powered up. Tastes good too (although I'm not picky).
Great pre workout!
- Review by melissarobyn 12/27/2015
- Great pre workout! It's a great product And delivers intensity and focus during training.
works for me
- Review by RalphRomano2 12/25/2015
- This is my first time trying out M.P.ACT and I got to say that it works for me. Just the right amount of caffeine for energy and focus and Bata-Alanine to give me the tingly feeling! I will be using this more often!
Get you focus and more strong.
- Review by brake 12/21/2015
- One of the best pre workout since the old jack 3D. Get you focus and more strong.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 7-9 oz of water with each scoop (provided) of M.P.ACT and drink 20 - 30 minutes prior to training. You can vary the amount of water to achieve individual desired flavor and sweetness level. 1 Scoop (11g): First time users (to assess tolerance) 2 scoops (22g): Experienced users Note: This product contains caffeine and Beta-alanine (see warning below). Do not exceed 2 servings (2 scoops) in a 24 hour period.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVING. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THIS PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE PREEXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART OR THYROID PROBLEMS, NERVOUS DISORDERS, DIABETES, OR ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATIONS. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE CONTAINING PRODUCTS. LIMIT THE USE OF CAFFEINE CONTAINING MEDICATIONS, FOODS OR BEVERAGES WHILE TAKING THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE TOO MUCH CAFFEINE CAN CAUSE NERVOUSNESS, SLEEPLESSNESS, AND AN OCCASIONALLY RAPID HEARTBEAT. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS BETA-ALANINE AMINO ACID, WHICH MAY CAUSE A TINGLING SKIN SENSATION IN SOME INDIVIDUALS, THIS EFFECT SHOULD DIMINISH AFTER A FEW HOURS AND LESSEN WITH REGULAR USE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IMPROPER USE OF THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE RESULTS AND IS NOT ADVISED. DO NOT USE IF PACKAGING IS NOT SEALED OR SHOWS SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.