- Add Review
- Additional Info
Dymatize Super Amino 6000 is a top protein source that proves to be highly efficient as it uses as its main ingredients Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate, but also free form amino acids. This unique blend is designed to provide both primary and secondary amino acids, the formula being centered around the top BCAAs.
Amino acid as fuel within one’s body is required if you want to gain massive amounts of strength and increase your muscle size. Dymatize Super Amino 6000 is able to provide both proteins and amino acids during a prolonged release period so that you can build muscle at unprecedented speeds. Dymatize Super Amino 6000 features a synergetic blend of ingredients and comes in the form of caplets that are really easy to serve. You can thus have access to important building blocks of muscle anywhere you want.
- No added cheap fillers, gelatin or soy protein
- High quality amino acids and proteins
- Formula designed for gradual release
- Topped up with Glutamine, Arginine and premium BCAAs
- Coated caplets small in size, designed for effortless swallowing
- Providing you with essential building blocks for muscle enhancement
An important element found in muscle protein is nitrogen. This is why you need to maintain a positive balance of nitrogen levels if you want to build and grow new muscle fibers. Amino acids, when they come in a steady flow within the body, are the ones that can regulate nitrogen levels and balance them, providing an ideal environment for new muscle fiber to grow.
Dymatize Super Amino 6000 features the “golden” 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs within its mix, along with 6 grams of top proteins and other amino acids. L-Leucine, one of the BCAAs found in the mix, is directly involved in the activation of protein deposit build-ups in muscle fibers.
Whey protein isolate and the concentrate derivate are the quick-absorbing elements of this mix and they lay the foundation for the amino-acids that contribute to muscle build-up. Casein is a slow-releasing product and it is able to provide a constant stream of amino acids within blood. Dymatize Super Amino 6000’s success recipe is sealed by a 2,5 gram load of premium BCAAs, along with arginine and glutamine.
- Review by AHMAD 1/5/2016
- very good product, easy to swallow, cost effective.
- Review by Daniel S. Swanson 9/24/2014
- Tried this product and wondered if it actually dissolved. Tested it and found after 4 hours it just sat there undissolved, maybe this is a knock off or whatever but if it doesn't dissolve you can't absorb it.
more amino acid in it
- Review by arthurvalonzes 9/24/2014
- This product contains more amino acids than other brands per caplets. The caplets are easy to swallow. For having a great amount of amino acids super amino 4800mg is sold for a really good price. At the moment it is the best in cost benefits for me!
- Review by BardSimon 9/24/2014
- Grande e maravilhoso recuperador de energia muscular.
- Review by jcanaanc 9/23/2014
- It is a good product. The caplets are bigger than what I'm used to though.
- Review by kcharp7 9/22/2014
- this is really good for a cheap product
needed by all humans especially vegetarians
- Review by Blue Jacket 9/21/2014
- The body needs protein to build and rebuild muscle,all muscle including heart and major organs. Combined Amino acids is what makes protein. Some amino acids are manufactured by your body and some from an outside source,most notably the right kind of food. Since Americans almost never get all the amino acids they need there is no muscle building or cell replacement within the muscle. Not only do bodybuilders need the correct amount of protein,so does every human being. With Dymatize amino acids are added to the body to fill in the missing gaps,much like your multi-vitamins. This is especially true of people on vegetarian diets,where its very difficult for them to get the protein they have to have everyday. Dymatize is a trusted name in the supplement business.
- Review by Prise 9/19/2014
- Apparently your tongue colors blue after taking these pills,
- Review by Akhil 9/16/2014
- I am going to buy this one, does it do any side effects?
You have to take a lot of these horse pills
- Review by seegles 9/16/2014
- While I can't complain about the quality of the product, i would say you are better off buying your aminos in a different form that doesn't require taking a large number of horse pills every day.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||الأحماض الأمينية|
Other Ingredients: Super Amino Whey-Casein Protein Complex (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Nutrateric Casein), Nutralys Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein Isolate, Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine), Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Polydextrose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Ethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Lecithin (Soy).
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) caplets twice or more per day, before meals as well as before and after training. Always take caplets with plenty of fluid.