- Add Review
- Additional Info
Intense Strength and Pump with AGMATINE and our proprietary NITRO2GRANIT™ (high polyphenolic pomegranate extract) - with superior tolerance resistance, for full effect workout after workout.*
Unrivaled Stamina and Fueling from the Next Generation in Muscle Aminos: CHAIN•SOL™ (instantized BCAAs) and Sustamine™ (glutamine dipeptide), delivering 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs with a new standard of super-solubility, and importantly, muscle uptake.*
Cognitive support and razor-sharp focused energy triggered with concentrated Quercetin, N-acetyl Tyrosine and B-vitamins (active form/co-enzyme).*
I'm glad I decided on this preworkout.
- Review by MsViolence 1/21/16
- I just got my first two tubs today (buy one get one free) of the caffeine free Xpand. I was looking for an alternative to my previous preworkout and I decided on this because of the ingredients. I think the smell and taste is great. My initial impression of this product is that it is good.
Toned down a bit from previous version
- Review by Dizave 1/7/16
- I used the original Xpand product and can feel a difference between that product and this one. I am thinking something in the original got banned and they came up with this version. The original had Niacin and Caffeine and a bunch of things in it to give you that really alert feeling whereas this version doesn't give me that feeling at all. If you have ever taken Niacin you will know what that funky "tingling" feeling feels like and of course the Caffeine effect. So not sure how well this works as a supplement for muscle growth but you definitely don't get the "pump" with energy that you got with the previous version Xpand 1.
- Review by 9518 12/29/15
- This is an amazing product, I get a great pump, have energy throughout the duration of my workout and it tastes great. It is a prework out that is definitely underrated!
- Review by Ahmad 12/23/15
- great stuff,really gives you energy and boost through workout !!!
X is for Xtreme!
- Review by onthefly 12/21/15
- I first tried this product as a sample in Watermelon flavor. It gave me such a burst of energy and I was able to complete my workout and seem to have immediate results. I must admit my heart was pumping a little extra than normal but I was not worried. I had extreme sweat in the gym and my pumps were very obvious. It was intense. I give this stuff 5 stars, it really does work!
LETS KEEP THIS SIMPLE
- Review by jaredmus 10/20/15
- LETS KEEP THIS SIMPLE taste good, has everything you can want in a preworkout, creatine, bcaa, beta alanine ,agmatine, beet root, 3xcreatine, caffeine This is the most complete formula out IMO and actually works, 2 scoops of this provides clean, long lasting energy, this gives a good pump and actually tastes and mixes well. I have been using this for 3.5 months, stocked up when it was BOBO, and on top of that another bonus is it is NSF GMP certified which means no banned substances. Highly s****est this to all looking for a great price, taste and most important improved workout
Caffinated Pre Workout
- Review by Good alternative 8/2/15
- Have found using this caffeine free preworkout has worked pretty good. I get a good pump, have a bit more energy and don't have to worry about not sleeping or feeling jittery from the caffeine. If you are affected by caffeine and are looking for an alternative give it a try - also the flavour is quite yummy.
- Review by SmokinBuddha19 8/1/15
- The product itself is worth a 5 stars rating, because I could be dead tired after work and drink Xpand 2X and I'll have a lot of energy to make it through my 2 hours workout.
I highly recommend this pre-workout.
- Review by Michael P. Espy 7/29/15
- As someone who got pretty serious about living a healthier lifestyle about two years ago - I experimented with different type of pre-workouts and protein powders along the way. I have been a big fan of Dymatize's products. So, just a heads up, do take my review with a "grain of salt". What I have been looking for is a pre-workout that can still give me that boost of energy, but not immediately crash after a workout. With this product I found the perfect balance. Unlike some pre-workouts, it has affected my sleeping pattern - that is even taking the stuff about four or five hours prior going to sleep. I have never had that issue with Xpand. The flavor red raspberry is the best. I had the fruit punch...it tastes fine, but the red raspberry flavor hits my taste buds just "right". While I am giving this product a lot of praise, the negative side that even when shaken with my blender ball container, there is still residue on the bottom of the bottle. This goes for both fruit punch and red raspberry. In addition to that, there is a bit of discoloration even after finishing the pre-workout and washing it out of blender bottle. Aside from that, the product is pretty solid. I highly recommend this pre-workout.
Does what it says it does.
- Review by justinhall1986 7/12/15
- Tastes surprisingly good! (be sure to shake well.) Gives an amazing pump and the energy to last even an extra long gym session. Definitely would buy again and again!
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
1 scoop (10g): First time users (to assess tolerance)
Mix 5-6 oz. of water with each scoop. For optimal results, take at least 30 minutes prior to workout/performance.
NOTE: This product contains caffeine (see WARNING below). Individuals highly sensitive to caffeine should not use this product and should consider using XPAND 2X Caffeine-Free. Beta-Alanine consumption can result in a tingling sensation that will subside after a single use and with continued use of the product. Do not exceed 3 servings (3 scoops) in a 24-hour period.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVING. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THIS PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE ANY PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART OR THYROID PROBLEMS, NERVOUS DISORDERS, DIABETES, OR ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATION. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINECONTAINING PRODUCTS. LIMIT THE USE OF CAFFEINE-CONTAINING MEDICATIONS, FOODS OR BEVERAGES WHILE TAKING THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE TOO MUCH CAFFEINE MAY CAUSE NERVOUSNESS, SLEEPLESSNESS AND OCCASIONALLY RAPID HEARTBEAT. IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO RAGWEED, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USE AS THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS STEVIA LEAF AND SOME CROSS-REACTIVITY MAY EXIST. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A NATURALLY OCCURRING BETA ALANINE AMINO ACID WHICH MAY CAUSE A TINGLING SKIN SENSATION IN SOME INDIVIDUALS. THIS EFFECT SHOULD DIMINISH AFTER A FEW HOURS AND LESSEN WITH REGULAR USE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IMPROPER USE OF THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE RESULTS AND IS NOT ADVISED.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.