- Add Review
- Additional Info
- 20g PROTEIN: With a sustained-release amino acid profile, featuring a blend of rapid and slowly digested proteins, designed to promote sustained muscle protein synthesis*
- 23 VITAMINS & MINERALS: To support daily nutrition, including 8 B vitamins for energy and protein metabolism, antioxidant vitamins C and E, and selenium for immune support*
- 3g FIBER: To support daily nutrition and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C & E.
- Review by mero 4/20/2014
- great as meal replacement and my number 1 go to after a workout, before my meal. I Love all flavors
- Review by majed 4/20/2014
- I usually blend in some fruit, water and ice into my Myoplex. It makes a thick tasty shake and gives me the energy I need for my workouts. It is satisfies my hunger but doesn't weigh me down.
- Review by sultan 4/20/2014
- I love Myoplex lite but the strawberry seems to taste a litte like medicine. Vanilla and Chocolate good.
- Review by RO 4/20/2014
- Love this stuff. Tastes great and is filling. I can eat this for breakfast everyday!
Great price; great taste
- Review by jehad 4/20/2014
- The price was the best I've found and the product tastes great. It's perfect for a nutritious grab-n-go alternative to junk food
- Review by Zaid 4/30/2013
- I like this product. I built a lot of lean mass after having this shake thrice a day mixed with a big glass of water after workouts.
One negative point it's very sweet
Excellent product great price
- Review by Jony 4/30/2013
- EAS products are high quality. They provide a great mix of protein quality carbs and vitamins to supplement a healthy whole food diet.
- Review by Mako 4/30/2013
- EAS Myoplex Lite Powder is a great product, I liked the way it taste and the versatility of the different things you can add to it to make it taste even better. I think it's a very healthy drink and it curbs your appetite for a good while. It's great when you are in a hurry and can't fix a meal. I would recommend it to others.
best deal ever
- Review by Moe 4/30/2013
- I've been purchasing this product for a year at a local retail store. It was very pricey, and looked forward to finding it on sale which was rare. I found it on Sporter 20 Servings for only 165 AED!!! less and received it within a 3 days. From now on when i need anything I'm checking Sporter first!!!
- Review by Jose 4/30/2013
- I love this drink. I put it in a blender and add bananas and ice to make it cold like a milk shake or any other fruit and even peanut butter. You can have twice as many drinks if you make them not quite as thick. I get the vanilla and add chocolate to make a chocolate drink. I make mine with plain soy milk. It tastes great and is low fat, low calorie and fills you up.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
For a rich, creamy shake, combine the contents of each packet with 10-12 oz of cold water or skim milk and thoroughly mix in a blender or shaker for 45 seconds. Use 2 to 4 servings daily.