- Add Review
- Additional Info
Non-Stimulant Pre-Training Amplifier
Potent Pump Forcer Complex features quercetin & betaine nitrate
Powerful Performance Matrix forces fast gains in muscle, strength & endurance
Mouthwatering flavor that mixes clean, with no artificial colors or dyes
Ultimate Intensity,No Stimulant Buzz
EPIQ™ POWER SF is scientifically formulated to fuel elite-level performance for the most intense training sessions, without the caffeine or other stimulants that can take athletes off their game.
No Artificial Colors or Dyes
Formulated for elite athletes who demand the highest quality to power peak performance, EPIQ™ POWER SF has no artificial colors or dyes, and contains no undeclared ingredients or harmful impurities, while still delivering on taste!
Faster Gains in Muscle,Strength & Endurance
EPIQ™ POWER SF delivers a powerful performance complex featuring a full 3g of creatine HCl and CarnoSyn™ beta-alanine for fast and noticeable gains in muscle, strength and endurance.
really like this
- Review by Matthew 1/31/2016
- I really like this stuff.
- Review by albert 12/24/2015
- Such a great product and something that I wouldn't mind always having on my shelf
- Review by Michael 10/29/2015
- Great taste and dissolves well. I use it during work outs to keep the muscles fueled.
- Review by philip 8/30/2015
- Great product. I love using this as a pre-workout drink. The energy it gives you is clean
- Review by karl 8/1/2015
- STRONGLY recommend this product if you haven't tried it already.
replaced my coffee
- Review by Callum 6/29/2015
- This product has COMPLETELY replaced my coffee throughout the day
- Review by Sameer 12/16/2014
- Two doses before workout and continue to sip throughout workout.
Energy is very clean with no crash
- Review by Orwa hasan 11/10/2014
- This product has a great profile with all natural ingredients, 1 scoop feels good, 1.5 scoops feels better and 2 scoops is one of the best workouts you can have , the energy is very clean with no crash, the pump is good the endurance is better , I suggest this big time espc with a nice sweet tangy taste
- Review by Ameer 11/3/2014
- I liked the fact that Epiq power is stimulant free and that it contains creatine HCL. I am an active person with good energy levels but after taking 2 scoops of Epiq power I definitely felt energized/pumped through out my circuits . The fact that Epiq power mixes easily is a big plus for me and with a bit more water than suggested it was great on the taste buds, and no bad after taste. Epiq power is the real deal with no stimulants , great ingredients the product speaks for itself .
- Review by fadi sami 10/24/2014
- This is a great product if your not into all them stimulants. It a light hitting pre workout. Had energy though my workout. Just need more caffeine. Otherwise good product.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 scoop with 8 to 12 oz. of water. For full effects, mix 2 scoops with 16 to 24 oz. of water. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day for good health. Read the entire label and follow directions provided. For endurance: Mix 2 scoops with water before your workout. For muscle & strength gains: Mix 1 scoop with water daily.