- Add Review
- Additional Info
Great Vitamin C
- Review by Abhishek 5/1/2013
- I really like Ester-C. The Calcium Ascorbate is better on the stomach.
The pills are large. Some have complained about the size. I've never had a problem swallowing them. But if you don't like large pills, you might consider smaller size.
- Review by Abhinav 5/1/2013
- This was for my wife. She says it is just what she wanted and the price was very good. A very good buy.
Good deal on a great product
- Review by Abhijit 5/1/2013
- This is the most cheapest vitamin I take on a daily basis. I use only ester-c and look for the very best deal. Purchasing from Sporter I got free gifts! its good choice..
- Review by Abhi 5/1/2013
- I recently had to have surgery and my doctor told me to load up on vitamin C. So off I went to the store and bought some. After just a couple days, my stomach was hurting, and I had acid reflux, plus pain on urination, and just couldn't take them anymore. THEN someone recommended "Ester-C" to me...WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I have absolutely NO ill effects from taking this brand of vitamin C. What they say is TRUE. It IS stomach friendly and non-acidic! I'll be back for it more with you Sporter. Do not hesitate to try it, you'll be glad you did!
Impressed with this product
- Review by Abhay 5/1/2013
- I felt I was getting a cold, so I started taking this brand of Ester C, hoping to ward the cold off. I just took one a day for the past 4 days, and its amazing.
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Main Ingredient||Vitamin C|
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
** Daily Value Not Established
|Directions of Use||
For adults, take one(1) 1000 mg daily or one(1) 500 mg tablet two times daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.