- Add Review
- Additional Info
Made using whole oats, sweet cream buttermilk and coconut flour providing a nutty, yet mild buttery flavor. We fortify our products with Whey Protein Isolate and Pea Protein for a complete meal that keeps you feeling full. With only 200 calories per serving, our buttermilk mix modestly packs 20 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber in each serving.
- Review by vamp 4/2/2016
- easy to make and great with organic honey or fresh fruits for breakfast!!!!
better than real butter pancakes!!!
- Review by stevegd 12/29/2015
- everthing about the pancake flavor is fantastic, I feel like eating it all the time
I never felt guilty after eatn it
- Review by eighty5biff 12/16/2015
- I didn't have to feel guilty afterwards! It is Delicious even by itself! Especially after weeks of chicken, fish and steamed broccoli
love the banana hazelnut
- Review by Sydskier006lkjh 11/29/2015
- After trying banana hazelnut flavor, I loved it and bought another 5 packages to keep them as supplies
- Review by Hessa 11/14/2015
- I just ordered my 4th batch!
taste and texture exactly like normal pancakes.
no whey protein sandy texture or sweetener's after taste.
and its super easy to make
eat to bake
- Review by thetevinjames 9/15/2015
- easy to bake and supplies you with heaps of protein. Great for brekkies.
- Review by xb3astm0d3x 9/7/2015
- Phenomenal! That
I love them with coffee
- Review by trailberries 7/28/2015
- I have my pancakes with coffee in the morning, I like the buttermilk flavor which is my favorate
- Review by Bill M. 7/21/2015
- what a great way to pick up some protein that keeps you full through lunch
by far the best protein pancakes I have had.
- Review by Samantha S. 7/21/2015
- I love the flavours, the texture, and how easy they are to make. The mix is easy for my stomach to tolerate, and the company itself is top notch and really goes out of its way for the customer. Truly a quality product.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
1. WHISK 1 cup mix with 1 cup COLD WATER until well blended. Let sit for 3-5 minutes while griddle warms up. Batter thickens as it sits. FOR THINNER or THICKER PANCAKES reduce or add water until a desired batter consistency is reached.
2. HEAT griddle to low heat (275-285°F)
3. POUR batter into 6-8 four inch pancakes on lightly greased, pre-heated griddle.
4. COOK until no more bubbles are forming in the center and edges look dry. (About 3 minutes) Flip and cook until golden brown.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.