- Add Review
- Additional Info
MyoFusion Advanced Protein exemplifies Gaspari Nutrition’s never-ending commitment to progress. CEO Rich Gaspari’s determination to develop the cleanest and most delicious lean protein powder led to this unrivaled advancement in sports nutrition.
The ADVANCED formula is the ultimate time-released blend featuring fast acting whey hydrolysate, ultra pure whey isolate, high-grade whey concentrate, slow digesting micellar casein and complete milk protein. Every scoop is packed with 25g of clean muscle building protein with no added sugar, no synthetic colors, no corn syrup solids, no amino infusions and it’s gluten-free.
This is by far one of the best tasting Protein drinks I have ever had.
- Review by Chesterhuff 1/11/16
- I have used many different types but I love how you can mix different fruits with it and they all taste great! Will use this going forward for sure and may even try the other flavors.
- Review by Gymwrecker 10/9/15
- Gaspari did it again! Excellent flavor..!!!
this mixes great in my morning smoothie
- Review by JamieMarie83 10/7/15
- - 1 scoop, 1 cup of water, 1/2 oz avocado, 1 oz cottage cheese, 5 grams peanut butter powder and 1 oz berries. it doesn't get as fluffy as when i use quest powder, but it gets much thicker than other powders i've tried.
- Review by Paczas 10/5/15
- Great flavor and keeps me full.
This protein definetly filled my expectations
- Review by mckenzieashly 9/26/15
- This protein definetly filled my expectations, it may not be like eating an actual solid peanut butter cookie but it's **** close, very tasty and better for me than actual cookies __
Great taste! Great results!
- Review by Bwrighteous 8/19/15
- Great taste! Great results! Of the 20 or so proteins if used, this is my favorite!
Still like it lot though.
- Review by Jpettersson20 8/19/15
- Flavor is good and taste like a peanut butter cookie but I think it could be better. Still like it lot though. It works well with the Protein blend. I like to take it at night or in the morning. Really I would compare it to Syntha 6 which i also love. Really i dont think you can go wrong with this stuff.
The vanilla ice cream is very yummy!
- Review by mommyof2girl 8/2/15
- The vanilla ice cream is very yummy! I like to blend it with a few ice cubes, banana, and a tablespoon of peanut butter powder to make the perfect protein smoothie.
5/5, no doubts.
- Review by Gigi999 6/27/15
- This is the best peanut butter flavored protein I have EVER tried. It taste like one of those soft rich pb cookies that a grandmother would bake for you (im serious!) I like this in greek yogurt, but it is also great for baked goods and protein cheesecakes. I would buy this again! I can't imagine how amazing the other flavors are from this brand, still have yet to try.
Extremely good product
- Review by Tony 6/26/15
- The best thing about this product is it's mixing quality, Vanilla taste was good. On the down side this product is very sweet bordering on to sweet for me. Mixes better than standard Gaspari Protein powder.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Concentrate|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz. of cold water, skim milk, or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup, glass, or blender. Use between meals and before and after exercise.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.