- Add Review
- Additional Info
- Great taste, easily mixed
- A top protein blend in six-stages
- Ganeden BC30, patented, a probiotic supporter of your immune system and digestive functions
- Packed with brown rice protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate, casein milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate and egg albumin
- More than 9g of top EAAs that allow you to recover faster
- Formula that features no aspartame and gluten
- Manufactured in a facility certified as SQF 2000
MyoFusion Probiotic Series is a premium formula of protein that has a top blend of six high-quality amino acids. Gaspari Nutrition makes use only of the top protein sources so this is why you receive 24g of protein in each serving. The formula is enhanced even more thanks to the patented Ganeden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), that supports the immune system and the functions of the digestive system, as well. This probiotic survives the manufacturing process and it is not affected by refrigeration, it is stable on shelves and it is able to get past stomach acids so that it can provide beneficial bacteria to the digestive system.
Real athletes should rely on Only Facts if they want a healthy lifestyle, along with receiving support during recovery and muscle fuel. MyoFusion Probiotic Series is able to provide a great tasting product that sets the standards high. You should not expect anything less when it comes to Gaspari Nutrition. We are fully committed to create innovative formulas and we want to set the highest standards.
- Review by dox 4/20/14
- Great product as always. I've been using this protein for years now and I always get great results from it.
- Review by nabel 4/20/14
- I would recommend this protein powder. It is great and really filling when mixed in a blender as opposed to just using a shaker cup.
- Review by muhannad 4/20/14
- I have tried many different powders to try that taste great and this is the first one that I found that I love!
- Review by zoro 4/20/14
- delicious and amazing results. very very happy. i use it in my nutri bullet with spinach and water every day
- Review by samer 4/20/14
- Love this stuff. I use it to make protein packed strawberry banana muffins, so I do not know how it taste as a shake, but it works great in recipes! Delish!
Best Protein I have ever had!
- Review by William 4/29/13
- Amazing product and it tastes like heaven. I believe this to be a blend so it could be used as a meal replacement. It is really thick and I would recommend using more water than it directs. I gave it 4 stars because it gave me horrible gas. Other than that, great product. It fills me up in between meals for a long period and I look forward to drinking it.
- Review by Mahmoud 7/28/12
- great price and value regrading the vitamins , mineral and protein so its very good
- Review by Ayres 1/5/12
- This is great tasting protein at a great price (or at least when I bought it). The one thing I did notice is that it doesn't dissolve as well as Syntha 6. Otherwise, good product.
Best tasting protein out there!
- Review by Cahill 1/5/12
- This is by far the best tasting whey protein I have ever tried! Very low in sugar as well. I love them 1st thing in the morning or to get me through a hard workout!
- Review by Good Product 1/5/12
- I saw good muscle gains in the gym from using 2 lbs of this product. I never had gas problems like with some protein shakes and it mixed fairly well even when I couldn't find my shaker with a mixer ball inside.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||واي بروتين - بروتين مصل الحليب - منزوع الدهن|
|Directions of Use||
Liquid Per Scoop: Add 1 scoop per 6-8 fl. oz. or 2 scoops per 12-16 fl. oz. with water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage.
Shake: Add one to two scoops of MYOFUSION® to your shaker cup, cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Stir: Add one to two scoops of MYOFUSION® to a large glass, then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for 20 seconds or until the powder is completely dissolved.
Blend: Add one to two scoops of MYOFUSION® to a blender, blend for 20-30 seconds, then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. Use 2-4 servings (39g per serving) per day as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources. For best results, consume your daily protein needs over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Warnings: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance, Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.