- Add Review
- Additional Info
Over the years, SuperPump has been the "must have" pre-workout for serious lifters around the world. From original SuperPump250 to SuperPump MAX, Gaspari Nutrition's pre-workouts deliver results in record time. Staying on top of research trends, but remaining true to Rich Gaspari's core belief in creating hard hitting products, SuperPump 3.0 is the newest evolution of the SuperPump legacy featuring a mind blowing list of classic ingredients in powerful doses and new ingredients such as inositol arginine silicate.
There's a reason this is called the ultimate pre-workout intensity muscle builder and it was just too good to hide behind a proprietary blend. You want to get bigger? You want to train harder? You want to recover faster? SuperPump 3.0 is the answer.*
We need this
- Review by chidi123 1/8/16
- IT'S THE BEST WE NEED IT BACK !
Thanks again Gaspari Nutrition.
- Review by kingson16 12/17/15
- This is a way better product then the Super Drive, so in my opinion this is the product that I like the best over the old Superpump Max. But these pre-workout products by Gaspari are the best and the only ones I will ever use. The taste is great, get a awesome pump, focus is there and there is no hard crash at the end. You keep the same energy through out the workout.
Taste was pretty good. Welcome back Superpump!
- Review by lnc0911 12/16/15
- Nice clean energy and focus. Pump was sick, far better than ive had with any other preworkout recently.
I recommend it 100%.
- Review by RoadPigJohn 11/28/15
- I was delightful about how strong the formula of SuperPump Max is. The first thing was the flavoring system that in my case Blue Raspberry is just tasty. The pumps, focus and gaining in strength were totally amazing by just using a scoop of it while on other products I have to go beyond the normal serving. I used SuperPump 250 YEARS AGO and this Max version is totally worth it.
Great focus and pump is out of this world.
- Review by TylerDurden303 10/29/15
- The flavor I got was gross, can't argue with the results though. Great focus and pump is out of this world.
Don't hesitate to give Superpump a try.
- Review by deestrong1 10/25/15
- Superpump 3.0 done a good job for me as a pre workout, the Strawberry Kiwi flavor taste good. It didn't give me the energy and focus of my usual pre workout but it was close.
- Review by olivercirino 10/12/15
- This is my favorite Pre Workout, i love it, it gives me energy, focus, without crash, jitter or anxious and also have the perfect combination of aminos, I usually see people here rating bad supplements, they don't consider its a supplement, you won't get big, huge or get massive pump all the time, indeed expect too much for a just supplement.
Superpump is quite possibly the BEST pre-workout supplement I've ever taken.
- Review by FlipThaScrip 10/5/15
- It will literally have you training like a maniac for your entire workout. If you don't want to train hard, transform your body and get the most out of your workout, this may not be for you!
the best flavors are lemon ice & watermelon.
- Review by blueyedsignguy 9/20/15
- Super pump has been out for a long time and I have always had great pumps and great results. Ive tried other pre workouts but none give you a pump like this.
- Review by ali 9/14/15
- Thus far, this is my favorite preworkout. Definitely enhances focus and gives me a huge burst of energy, excellent for cardio! The taste is great.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Read all warnings prior to use. Use as a dietary supplement on training days.To determine tolerance, begin by taking one serving (1 scoop) mixed with 8 oz. of water 20 - 30 minutes before training. After personal tolerance has been assessed, take one to two servings (1 - 2 scoops) 20 - 30 minutes before training begins. Add 8 oz. of water for each serving. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SERVINGS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18 or over 50. Do not exceed recommended doses. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Contains caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.