- Add Review
- Additional Info
WHAT MAKES IPS DIFFERENT?
Every 1 ox serving of IPS™ provides 6g of high quality protein from egg white, 10% of the recommended daily allowance. And IPS contain half of the fat or less of leading fried potato chips and fewer carbs than leading baked chips. So IPS can help you feel fuller longer with the power of protein, and cut the fat and carbs from your usual snacking routine. IPS are also gluten free and all natural.
WHY PUT PROTEIN IN A CHIP?
Our bodies need protein to maintain healthy bones, muscles and skin, and to regulate metabolism. By packing 6 grams of high quality, 100% bioavailable protein into delicious IPS, you can count on your snacking to do good for you. Emerging research also suggests that eating protein can help keep you full longer, and may assist with weight management and building lean muscle.
Snack for every day......
- Review by Rawia.A 7/4/16
- delicious and addictive, i carry these chips in my bag every where to enjoy the taste of crunch.
The best foods for you aren't always the ones that taste ...
- Review by T.T.Ranb 3/31/16
- The best foods for you aren't always the ones that taste great. Personally, I think IPS did a great job here. And crunchy with 6g protein, low carbs...as well as its zero fat, sugar, etc. They taste 1,000 times better than any Baked potato chips from years ago when I tried them. If you eat to live, you'll get this product.
- Review by Aman.RT 3/28/16
- Tasty...I'd order again! Sporter.com delivered these fast.
Really a 5, if you're comparing it to other "low carb" snack chips.
- Review by Yas.F88 3/28/16
- These are not too bad. Well okay, I guess it depends on your point of reference. If you've got a Lays in one hand, and this in the other, no contest. But, if you're low carb, like me, and missing those crunchy, salty little bits of heaven, these can help. I tried the multi flavor pack, and the Sea Salt was really the only one I would ever buy again, however. Nice and crunchy, and a decent addition to a cheese burger meal. I wasn't quite sure how to rate it, because for flavor and texture it's just a 4. but when you roll in "low carb", I think the sea salt version of this is the best snack chip out there.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.