- Add Review
- Additional Info
A product designed using absolutely clean whey protein isolate as the only protein source, Iso LeanPro features 0 sugar, lactose, carbs and gluten – this means that no junk or fillers are added o the mix.
Iso LeanPro does not feature peptides, whey protein concentrate or various other proteins. You only receive 100% whey protein isolate as the only protein source.
Iso LeanPro does not have carbs, sugar so you can use it while dieting.
Iso LeanPro does not contain lactose, so no bloating or indigestion effects can appear; this is what usually happens when using cheap blends.
Iso LeanPro does not have gluten added to its ingredients. This makes it perfect for athletes that might feature gluten sensitivities and need to keep away from such products.
Iso LeanPro is suited for bodybuilders, athletes and other enthusiasts that want the purest premium protein available in a product.
Iso LeanPro is one of the most bio-available protein sources, with an indicator of 159 on the BV scale. The biological value scale is the most accurate way of verifying the bioavailability of the proteins contained in the mix. Nitrogen retention is measured in order to calculate the BV index.
Iso LeanPro manages to be a perfect source when it comes to essential AAs and it also provides high values of BCAAs, isoleucine, leucine and valine. The BCAAs represent 30% of muscle protein and this makes them really important for athletes; training sessions increase the body’s needs of BCAAs. Muscle strength and size can be retained by having a steady supply of BCAAs in the blood. Iso LeanPro also contains high levels of glutamine, that is about 60% of the total quantity of free amino acids in one’s body.
This was a great protein product.
- Review by giraffe123 11/28/2015
- Mixed perfectly well without really trying, the flavor was fantastic, and the low carb/low fat protein made it perfect for me. It is also lactose free for anyone who is lactose intolerant. Highly recommend this protein to anyone wanting a great quality protein to make some gains with and stay lean!
This is a great protein.
- Review by fouknight 11/23/2015
- Not loaded with extra fillers and flavoring. Just pure clean protein. Great in my post workout shake to keep my macros in line.
- Review by artDDP 11/15/2015
- Absolutely amazing chocolate taste and an excellent consistency, like an old-fashioned shake when mixed in milk.
- Review by Austinp55 10/3/2015
- First off, thanks for Labrada for hooking it up with a tub of this amazing protein!This protein is one of the best protein ingredient profiles around, clean, and well researched before they put it out. I take this protein normally post workout and i mix it in with a smoothie i make. Protein mixes very well and i normally put it in pancakes, smoothies so i dont get bored just drinking it with water. This is a very good staple to anyone who is dieting as its an amazing nutrition facts! Very lean! The vanilla flavor is not bad it just lacks a little vanilla flavor. If you mix it with stuff, the vanilla tastes fine but just with water its a little lack of taste.
- Review by mapalmer 8/15/2015
- Mixes very smooth, easy to digest and tastes good.
This is a really great whey isolate powder.
- Review by showjo1josh 8/9/2015
- Its probably one of the best tasting protein powders ive tried! Ive used a full tub of this product and it benefited me all around. i think it packed on muscle mass and it leaned me out with no bloating. Thats the good thing about isolates is they are a lot better when trying to still stay cut but gain muscle! I would highly recommend this isolate protein powder!
I will continue to use ISO Lean Pro!
- Review by Meadowrunner 7/26/2015
- Great protein! I tried it to see if as advertised that it would not cause stomach bloat as other protein powders do. It has a very light effect on the stomach and is perfect as a post workout drink, and does not cause stomach bloat in me.
Another great product by Labrada
- Review by xpin2winx 6/30/2015
- Great Protein, Great Product, and Great Brand. This protein hits the nail on everything you could ever ask for when it comes to protein. The taste is excellent, and its the highest quality of protein you can get on the market today. The Vanilla tastes similar to vanilla ice cream. Its definitely one of the better tasting proteins.
the flavour and ingredients are on point.
- Review by rinno999 6/7/2015
- Finally found a lean good tasting chocolate flavoured protein.
- Review by murad 4/23/2014
- I mix this with fresh fruit in my morning smoothie. Taste is great - I haven't noticed any weird aftertaste at all, which isn't true with every whey protein powder I've used. The best draw for me, though, is that this smoothie is doing an EXCELLENT job of keeping me feeling full until lunch time; since using it, it's very rare that I feel that urge for a 10:00 am snack. Recommended.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
Glass – Fill glass with 4–6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 scoop of ISO LeanPro®, and mix with a spoon. Shaker – Fill shaker with 4–6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 scoop of ISO LeanPro®. Cover and shake. Blender – Fill blender with 4–6 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. For a creamy ice cream flavor, add a handful of ice cubes. Add 1 scoop of ISO LeanPro®. Cover and blend.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.