- Add Review
- Additional Info
60g of premium LeanPro Protein in a single serving
Get big fast!
5g of top Crealean Creatine
A blend of 6 top proteins
Now packed in a 6lb bottle, Lean Body Mass 60 is packed with a blend of top 6 proteins that are time-released and it also features creatine monohydrate that supports muscle growth from an anabolic point of view. A single serving of our product is able to provide you with 60g of top protein – the highest amount that such a product is able to achieve. There are no adverse effects such as bloating when using this product because it is lactose free in proportion of 98% and 96%free of fats. It does not contain sucrose, aspartame or fructose. Just as any other product from Labrada, Lean Body Mass 60 is tested in laboratories so that the potency is verified. Whatever you read on the label you can also find in the bottle!
After taking this, my body got a lot bigger.
- Review by Brother247 11/28/15
- Probably the 60grams protein did that. But I usually took a little break from the 2 scoops depending on my workout intensity. I also tried this for a postworkout, but I still felt that the MetRx worked better for me. Its good stuff, but I'm not ALL THAT excited by it..
- Review by Itzcashew 11/23/15
- I gained about 5 pounds within 2 weeks. I cycled this 2 scoops each shake three times a day. I also took Casein and Amino acids along with this. I will cycle this again with more createin and more scoops per serving.
- Review by Huzaifa 11/12/15
- took this and finished it pretty quickly, it recommended you take it 3-4 a day which i feel is way too much, the taste is very sickly and sweet, i pretty much struggled to get it down. i did not really see any difference or gain any weight. so all i can say is this product was not for me, maybe it will work for others, i just feel that i might actually have a high metabolism
Would definitely recommend for those trying to gain weight!!!
- Review by extremenergy3 11/11/15
- Used a blender bottle and it mixed great. I like the taste of Lean Body MRP better, but that did win some sort of chef's tasting award :D Great profile of 3:4 protein to carbs. I pretty much like everything about it and would use it if I wasn't using another product with creatine in it. Would definitely recommend for those trying to gain weight!!!
- Review by Grip-N-Rip 10/17/15
- I have always been a user of Labrada products such as ProV60 and SuperCharge. Both are outstanding products. I wanted to try another protein with a bit more added carbs to increase my macros a bit while on my gaining phase. The aroma of the Lean Body Mass 60 is amazing. It was like walking into a ice cream shop; my mouth instantly started watering. When I got home I could not wait to try the product. I mixed two scoop in the magic bullet with some ices. Seconds later I have a Strawberry Shake. The taste was incredible. I highly recommend this product as a staple to your diet.
a solid all around weight gainer
- Review by icetrauma 9/6/15
- This product is a solid all around weight gainer. Mixes well with both water and milk. The only draw back is the lack of flavor to it.
The vanilla icecream flavor is amazing!
- Review by ISurfNudeBrah 8/24/15
- Great weightgainer, solid ingredient profile with a great carbohydrate:protein ratio, 5g of creatine a serving, and has minimal fat and sugars. The vanilla icecream flavor is amazing!
- Review by bdthomp 7/17/15
- I have a fast metabolism and decided to check out the Lean Body Mass due to the high protein, as well as carbohydrate content. I've used it now for approximately 4 months and I definitely feel the difference (the protein powder I used in the past contained almost zero carbs). My muscles feel fuller, I get a great pump at the gym and I've been able to lift heavier weights. Since I eat six small meals a day, I only use 1.5 scoops per protein shake (initially I tried the recommended 4 scoops but that was way too sweet for me). I have a plastic shaker with the grill insert and it mixes perfectly just by giving the shaker a good hard shake, no need to use a blender. Highly recommended if you're a hard gainer and need more carbs with your protein.
Great job labrada.
- Review by intrusionzero 6/24/15
- This stuff is amazing! I mixed this a number of different ways to test it out, all worked amazingly. I found that a perfect meal on the go is 2 scoops of this with 12 oz of milk, fills you up, tastes like a melted strawberry milkshake and has great macros. Mixed in either milk or water there were no clumps at all. Almost felt like I was having a cheat meal it was so good. I will deff be buying this on the regular. The price for this is a great price per serving. Only thing that could possibly be comparable to this is strawberry myofusion, and even that does not beat this stuff.
Highly recommend this Labrada product.
- Review by Marshall28 6/21/15
- This is my new favorite gainer protein! The Chocolate Ice Cream flavor is nice and rich. The mixability is good, but it works better if you use a blender. If you just use a shaker put the water in first and then add the powder for better results. The profile is solid and it covers all the bases for a weight gainer. I would prefer it without the creatine but it doesn't bother me that it is in there. My expectations were met with this Labrada protein. I will use again once I start my winter bulk.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Eat a solid breakfast, lunch, and dinner, getting as many calories as you can at each sitting. Supplement with Lean Body Mass 60 three times per day. Servings should be taken between meals (at mid-morning 2-3 hours after breakfast, and at mid-afternoon, 2-3 hours after lunch) then again 2-3 hours after dinner, right before bedtime. If you weigh less than 150 pounds, use three (3) half-servings per day. If you weigh more than 150 pounds, use three (3) full servings per day. Note: Drink plenty of water during the day when using this product.
Glass: Fill glass with 16-20 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60, and mix with a spoon until powder is evenly distributed.
Shaker: Fill shaker with 16-20 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60. Cover and shake until powder is evenly distributed.
Blender: Fill blender with 16-20 oz of water or your favorite beverage (for a creamy ice cream flavor add a handful of ice cubes). Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds or until powder is thoroughly mixed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.