- Add Review
- Additional Info
Exclusive Patented 2-Stage Bifusion Time Release Technology:
TRAC Extreme-NO provides your muscles with a 2-Stage infusion of nutrients to help prepare you for intense workouts and keep you pumped.*
Stage 1 — Instafusion™ floods your muscles with a “rocket-like infusion” of Nitric Oxide (NO), Creatine, ATP precursors and energy substrates.* This saturation of nutrients helps you to hit “Maximum Muscle Nutrient Capacity” supporting your muscles from your first set to the last rep of your workout.*
Stage 2 — Profusion™ provides your muscles with a prolonged delivery of Nitric Oxide (NO), Creatine and ATP precursors necessary for muscle fiber expansion, recovery and full body pumps that last for hours!*
Groundbreaking Technology Solves the Nitric Oxide Puzzle! Scientists at MHP introduce new supplement discoveries to optimize the extremely complex NO pathway to promote Nitric Oxide synthesis.*
The human body has many built-in regulating systems of checks and balances. And since Nitric Oxide is such a powerful compound, the Nitric Oxide pathway is one of the most complex. While arginine is the “raw material” used by the body to produce Nitric Oxide, there are many interactions along the Nitric Oxide pathway, which influence Nitric Oxide production.
The Nitric Oxide biochemical pathway can be influenced by these various co-factors: homocysteine, ADMA (asymmetric dimethylarginine), SOA (super oxide anion), SOD (super oxide dimutase) and perhaps the most critical of all NOS (nitric oxide synthase). The relationship between these co-factors has a direct influence on the amount of arginine that can be converted (synthesized) to Nitric Oxide. Remember, no matter how much arginine or arginine substrates (i.e. AAKG, arginine malate, arginine ethyl ester) you feed your body, the amount of Nitric Oxide you can produce is limited to these Nitric Oxide pathway co-factors.* The best way to explain it is that while arginine is the fuel, these co-factors are the parts which make up the Nitric Oxide engine. Biofolin—The spark that helps ignite the Nitric Oxide engine!*
Biofolin is an amazing newly developed compound, which has the ability to maximize the conversion of arginine to NO by augmenting the co-factors involved in arginine’s conversion to Nitric Oxide within the pathway.* The discovery of Biofolin, a powerful, novel compound, is regarded by some in the supplement field as one of the biggest breakthroughs ever in promoting Nitric Oxide production.* And now, it’s being made available to bodybuilders and athletes exclusively in TRAC Extreme-NO.
Yes, Biofolin may be the missing link scientists have been looking for to optimize L-Arginine’s conversion to Nitric Oxide. Combine Biofolin and Arginine and guess what you can expect—One Mother of a Pump!* Scientists at MHP did not hold back in the formulation of TRAC Extreme-NO’s proprietary anabolic Nitric Oxide generator, Nitrofolin-ATP™. Each serving is loaded with a mega dose of 4 grams of pure pharmaceutical grade L-Arginine. This high dose L-Arginine with Biofolin combo by itself will blow away other NO products. But MHP scientists even went a step further and added 30 other suggested Nitric Oxide and performance enhancement supports, making TRAC Extreme-NO one of the most powerful pump promoting pre-workout formulas available.* That’s not hype either—here’s the scientific explanation of how TRAC Extreme-NO works!
Crush NOS Inhibitors for Maximum Nitric Oxide Output
Earlier, we spoke about Biofolin’s unique ability to promote the co-factors involved for the conversion of arginine to NO and we referred to NOS as the most critical of all—and here’s where most products lose their credibility in the scientific community and also fail to serve up fiber-swelling muscle pumps. Regardless of what some NO imposters might be claiming in their advertising—no, the key is not AAKG, it’s not a Phylo-pseudo delivery technology, and it’s certainly not a ‘satellite’ cell, citrulline, arginine malate or arginine ethyl esther—the NO powerhouse is an enzymatic enigma called Nitric Oxide Synthase, or NOS for short.*
The reason you probably haven’t heard about it before lies in the fact that most Nitric Oxide products you’ve ever experimented with or read about fail to address it! This is a critical mistake on their behalf, because maximum Nitric Oxide production cannot happen without maximum NOS activity. Scientists refer to the NOS enzyme as a catalyst, a substance that increases the rate of a reaction. NOS is needed to convert arginine to Nitric Oxide; without NOS there is no conversion to Nitric Oxide regardless of how much arginine or other Nitric Oxide precursor you take. You can think of NOS as the “decision” maker with the power to decide whether or not you’re going to get the Nitric Oxide output you want to support a maximum strength pump.* NOS takes the NO precursors you’re consuming (hopefully it’s arginine and not some hyped up derivative) and converts it into Nitric Oxide. Sounds simple enough, right? But certain co-factors such as Homocysteine, ADMA (asymmetric dimethylarginine) and SOA (super oxide anion) are Nitric Oxide inhibitors. These inhibitors block and interfere with NOS, therefore restricting Nitric Oxide production.
It’s at this stage in the complex Nitric Oxide biochemical pathway that other NO products drop the ball—they simply fail to address these Nitric Oxide inhibitors that restrict Nitric Oxide production. Not anymore! With the discovery of Biofolin in combination with arginine and various other Nitric Oxide optimizers, MHP has been able to promote Nitric Oxide production past previous limits with their proprietary compound Nitrofolin-ATP.* This allows athletes to finally harness the full power of Nitric Oxide to support muscle pumps and to promote new muscle fiber growth.*
If you’ve ever taken a competitor’s Nitric Oxide product, you’ve felt that ‘flattening out’ period and lost your pump quickly. Even with an extended release delivery, they broke their “perpetual pump promise”. In fairness to them, even with a sustained or extended release delivery, keeping a maximum muscle pump isn’t happening unless you address a relatively unknown compound produced by your own body called, Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5). Here is how this “pump killer” PDE-5 works. Biochemically speaking, the mighty Nitric Oxide molecule is available in your blood for only a few seconds even with a sustained release delivery.
Then it’s converted into cGMP, a big driving force behind your pump. However, the sudden death of your pump occurs when the “pump killer” PDE-5, converts cGMP into GMP—that little ‘c’ means everything—once cGMP is converted to GMP, it terminates the life of your pump…kiss your pump goodbye! In essence, even with an extended release delivery, the Nitric Oxide you are producing is getting shut down by PDE-5 as fast as you can make it—so you will never reach Nitric Oxide saturation or be able to keep your pump.
MHP R&D has employed an amazing new PDE-5 Antigen Technology with TRAC Extreme-NO that may help decrease PDE-5’s conversion of cGMP to the pump-deadly GMP, in effect, keeping the pump-feeding cGMP alive in your bloodstream for longer.* With TRAC Extreme-NO, not only will you jack Nitric Oxide production through the roof with arginine, Biofolin and a full spectrum of other Nitric Oxide stimulators—with this new PDE-5 Antigen Technology, you’ll extend the lifespan of every Nitric Oxide molecule.* The net effect of increased Nitric Oxide production coupled with the extended lifespan causes what is called ”Cumulative Nitric Oxide Saturation”. This maximum saturation of Nitric Oxide will actually help your muscles to expand supporting added size and a pump that last for hours upon hours after your workout!*
NitroFolin-ATP™ Support Pumps—Explosive Power—Promote Energy and Intensity*
As promised, TRAC Extreme-NO doesn’t stop at the pump. TRAC Extreme-NO is the first supplement in the world to simultaneously master the Nitric Oxide pathway, biochemical energy cycle and mechanical power output system with its exclusive, patent pending NitroFolin-ATP™.* TRAC Extreme-NO has set a new precedent in Nitric Oxide supplementation—it maximizes NO production and employs a host of powerful nutrients that combats Nitric Oxide inhibitors and agonists, supporting Nitric Oxide production within your muscle tissue.* NitroFolin-ATP™ even increases the lifespan of the all-powerful Nitric Oxide compound with groundbreaking PDE-5 Antigen Technology for maximum Nitric Oxide saturation.* But that’s not all…
NitroFolin-ATP™ will contribute to new gains in strength and muscle mass with an aggregate of the most heavily researched anabolic agents known to science, triggering explosive power and muscle cell expansion. NitroFolin-ATP also employs a hefty dose of energizing compounds to fuel your workouts with a high-powered Adrenaline rush that will have your tearing up the gym for the most intense workouts ever. And we all know how frustrating it is to have your muscles fill with lactic acid causing you to “hit the wall” and prevent you from pushing out those extra reps. NitroFolin-ATP helps you to push through “lactic acid burnout” and all plateaus with newly researched lactic acid buffering intermediates, which will allow you to overload your muscles more than ever—helping you to tap into muscle fibers you never knew existed.*
BiFusion-Two Stage On Demand Nutrient Delivery
To get the absolute most from this powerful compound, NitroFolin-ATP, MHP developed and patented the first ever “Two Stage On Demand Nutrient Delivery System” in TRAC Extreme-NO. A proprietary BiFusion Time Released Technology feeds these powerhouse nutrients to your muscles on demand, releasing them into your bloodstream when your body craves them most.* So, take hold because your training is about to take on an entirely new dimension as you experience stage 1 of this technology. Instafusion, a quick insurgence of Nitric Oxide, ATP, cell volumizers and energizers that flood your muscles during your workout, allowing you to reach Maximum Muscle Nutrient Capacity to promote strength, pumps and energy for your workouts.* Then stage 2, Profusion, kicks in with a continual feed of Nitric Oxide, ATP and cell volumizers to promote muscle growth, recovery and keep you pumped for hours.* Isn’t it time for you to take Muscle Growth, Intensity and “The Pump” to the Extreme! Get TRAC Extreme-NO!
Best pre-workout drink
- Review by WNBFFigurePro 1/10/16
- Trac Extreme is the best pre-workout drink for me as it provides all the elements I want for pre-workout but without the jitters and dizziness.
- Review by Daniel1 1/9/16
- I myself have been using Trac for 2 years now, given allowing my body to get used to it and then taking myself off of it to increase it's productivity when I begin again. The product has given me simply said, an unbelievable advantage when it comes to my body building. I have perhaps disregarded the instructions but have found my results to be better if I use it how I currently am. I take 1 scoop immediately before my workout and begin lifting. 30 minutes into my workout I will receive the energy boost and stamina I need to do the extra sets at the end of my workout- even when it seems as though I cannot lift anymore. The most muscle gain occurs when you are tired- a very well known fact. This product has given me the drive and energy and strength to lift like I want to and helps me recover at the end. I cannot stress more it's positive effects and to add to it, I do not experience any jittery feelings, or uneasiness. There is no side effects health problems wise that I have experienced and I would recommend it to those wanting to get those extra sets in, build the muscle that you never thought you could and climb over that peak
- Review by jharriscr 1/2/16
- Excellent product increases blood flow to the muscles, it also increases endurance and strength. I recommend it 100%.
- Review by gioluchini5 12/28/15
- good product good pumps good energy overall compares to no vapor no plasmacore and assault.
- Review by 1saabamf1 12/15/15
- unbelieveable pumps,increased focus and stamina,you must buy this pre workout,period.
- Review by wilkyseven 12/14/15
- I wouldn't be able to do have the endurance and strength training without this great product.
This stuff is the real deal
- Review by kevinleekemper 12/4/15
- This stuff I take about 30 minutes before I workout, run, play a sport or anything active. It gives me a huge ego boost. It makes me feel absolutely jacked! I seem to get stronger as go deeper in to my workout. This stuff is the real deal and in all honesty it taste good to me. It's sour and you can drink it fairly fast.
- Review by jbertz02 10/25/15
- This was my favorite creatine, from the first time I used it never change because the strength that gave me. I recommend you this product dont let you retain water which is a big plus if you want to burn body fat and look slim.
- Review by lifterlifter 10/19/15
- very helpful great focus and intense pumps in the gym
- Review by bigfugatt 9/27/15
- This is the best NO supplement I have used! Compared to NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, and NaNO x9, MHP's Trac Xtreme NO is wayyyy better. The other products are good, but this is awesome. I have experienced the absolute best pumps ever. They are so good that my stretch marks even got worse during a workout (that is how pumped my muscles got). Yesterday, I did legs (first time doing legs with Trac Xtreme NO), and I COULD NOT EVEN FIT INTO MY JEANS AFTERWARD BECAUSE MY LEGS WERE SO PUMPED!. ONE SCOOP DOES THE JOB, AND IT'S AFFORDABLE TOO
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
To experience the ultimate workout and mind blowing pump, mix in one scoop in 12-14 oz of water approx. 30-45 minutes before workouts. For maximum results, TRAC Extreme-NO should also be taken on non-workout days, preferably in the morning or early afternoon to further support extreme growth and recovery.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.