- Add Review
- Additional Info
NO BULL XMT Pre-Workout Formula enhances muscle force, velocity and endurance allowing you to lift heavier weights for more reps. The end result is Bigger, Stronger Muscles and Better Workouts!*
NO BULL XMT (Xtreme Muscle Tension) has been formulated with clinically researched ingredients to enhance workout performance and muscle growth through a proven training concept called “Time Under Tension.” During a resistance weight training workout, the amount of time your muscles work is measured in repetitions and the amount of tension is measured in weight. Increasing the numbers of reps (time) and the amount of weight on the bar (tension) during a set increases the workload placed on your muscles and stimulates maximum muscle growth. NO BULL XMT is clinically formulated to do just that: More Reps + More Weight = More Muscle Growth.
In the development of NO BULL XMT, MuscleMeds researchers focused on a key mechanism in muscle coined “Excitation-Contraction.” Enhancing this mechanism of action in muscle tissue helps increase muscle force, velocity and endurance thereby increasing “Time Under Tension” and total workout performance. In addition to enhancing muscle “Excitation - Contraction,” NO BULL XMT’s advanced synergistic design also promotes energy, muscle pumps and anabolic signaling, making it the ultimate performance supporting pre-workout formula for hardcore bodybuilders.*
“NO BULL XMT made an immediate impact on my workouts. When I’m in the gym, I push to the limit on every rep and every set. NO BULL XMT gives me the energy to go all-out and the PEAK ATP and creatine help to build muscle & strength fast.”*
THIS REVOLUTIONARY PRE-WORKOUT FORMULA WILL HELP YOU TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO A NEW LEVEL OF INTENSITY, EXTREME POWER, STRENGTH, MASS AND IMMENSE MUSCLE PUMPS*
THE FIRST CLINICALLY DOSED PEAK ATP PRE-WORKOUT!
NO BULL XMT Pre-Workout Formula utilizes a full clinical dose of PEAK ATP to promote maximum muscle building and strength increases. PEAK ATP has extensive clinical research backing its benefits, including the following:
- Gain Up to 8.8 lbs. Muscle*
- Gain Up to 147% Total Body Strength*
PEAK ATP is also shown in other clinical studies to reduce muscular fatigue in test subjects, plus increase blood flow to working muscles.*
In addition, NO BULL XMT extreme pre-workout formulation includes the Cre3TM Creatine Complex with Beta-A, for massive pumps, Sudden Impact Neurotropic Energizers for intensity, energy and focus, plus the exclusive MuscleMeds DecaDrive Delivery technology for optimum uptake and absorption.*
PEAK ATP OVERVIEW
PEAK ATP EFFECT ON MUSCLE MASS & STRENGTH
ATP administration in combination with resistance exercise was suggested by a double-blind, placebo- and diet-controlled study to help:
- Increase Total Strength up to 147%*
- Increase Vertical Jump Power up to 25%*
- Increase Lean Body Mass up to 90%*
- Increase Muscle Thickness by up to 96%*
- Promote Blood Flow*
- Reduce Muscular Fatigue*
EFFECTS OF LONG-TERM 400MG PEAK ATP DOSING
- Lean Body Mass – ATP: 4.0 kg increase; Placebo: 2.1 kg increase.
- Muscle Thickness – ATP: 4.9 mm increase; Placebo: 2.5 mm increase.* ATP significantly increases LBM and Muscle Thickness over placebo.*
MUSCULAR FATIGUE & ATP
- Our bodies have oxygen sensors that release ATP when oxygen is low.*
- Increases in ATP result in increases in blood flow.*
- When muscles are fatigued, hemoglobin saturation with oxygen lowers.*
- As a result, red blood cells release ATP and ATP increases vasodilation and
blood flow to the muscles.*
Under conditions of fatigue, oxygen availability and calcium release may decline in skeletal muscle. When this occurs, red blood cells respond by releasing ATP into the blood, which triggers vasodilation, localized blood flow, enhanced nutrient uptake and sustained muscle excitability by increasing extracellular uptake of calcium.*
RESEARCH BASED DOSING
- 400mg of PEAK ATP daily for 15 days.
PEAK ATP SAFETY – HUMAN STUDIES REVIEW
- 400mg PEAK ATP per day for up to 12 weeks resulted in no adverse events or clinically
relevant safety concerns in human subjects.*
- 250, 1,250 or 5,000mg per day oral ATP x 28 days, in 18-60 year-old men and women,
reported to be “safe as evidenced from liver and kidney parameters.”*
- 4,000mg oral ATP consumed subsequent NSAID ingestion reported no adverse effects
in healthy subjects.*
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FROM [email protected]
NO BULL XMT PEAK PERFORMANCE MATRIX OVERVIEW
POWER-AMP WITH CRE3TM CREATINE COMPLEX AND BETA-A
Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine monohydrate, a natural substance within the body, is one of the most researched and widely used nutritional supplements in the world. It has been shown to support not only an increase in muscular strength and power, but muscle growth as well. Supplementation of creatine monohydrate will increase the body’s ability to recreate adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is responsible for providing the necessary energy for muscle contractions, resulting in greater recovery, increased endurance and improved performance.
Beta-Alanine: Beta-Alanine’s is a natural amino acid that when ingested metabolizes into the dipeptide Carnosine. Research suggests that carnosine helps to buffer acid in our muscle, thus allowing you to train harder and longer.* Additionally, research suggests that Carnosine boosts muscular strength and power output, helps increase lean muscle mass, and improves anaerobic and aerobic endurance.*
SUDDEN IMPACT NEUROTROPIC ENERGIZERS
Caffeine: Caffeine is a central nervous system and metabolic stimulant that blocks adenosine receptors. Research validates that caffeine can immediately increase energy, reduce muscle fatigue and improve clarity and mental focus. The immediate benefits of caffeine can significantly increase your training intensity and performance. In addition, caffeine helps mobilize fats to aid in fat loss.*
Ilex Paraguariensis: Also known as Yerba Mate, ilex paraguariensis is a species of holly that is suggested to enhance exercise performance.* Ilex paraguariensis is a natural stimulant herb that is suggested to have both fat burning and weight loss properties. It has the ability to support appetite control, increase metabolism and also works as a diuretic to help eliminate excess water and fluid.*
Mucuna Pruriens: Studies suggest that mucuna pruriens can help play a role in boosting and maintaining healthy levels of testosterone and increasing the production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in the body.*
The revolutionary DecaDrive Delivery Technology involves delivery methods that use compounds PEG (as polyethylene glycol) and Decanoate (as sodium caprate) to increase amino infusion.* PEG is a proven intestinal absorption enhancer used to increase the solubility and dissolution of amino acids, promoting overall conditions for maximizing transcellular and paracellular routes of absorption. Decanate is also a clinically tested intestinal absorption enhancer. Its principle mode of bio-dynamic action includes increasing the paracellular permeability by enlarging the tight paraceullular junctions (openings), improving uptake and transport of aminos into the bloodstream. NO BULL XMT is also micronized to reduce particle size and further optimize intestinal transport through the transcellular and paracellular pathways. The end result is increased solubility, dissolution and enhanced transcellular and paracellular absorption.*
great pumps n energy
- Review by Simone 12/31/15
- would recommend this product who wants a great pumps n energy throughout your workouts!
I absolutely love
- Review by Johnson 12/19/15
- I absolutely love muscleMeds no bull XMT
- Review by Ryan 11/27/15
- Great focus and intensity and had a great pump in my biceps just from doing back alone
I absolutely love muscleMeds no bull XMT.
- Review by haroldsmith5836 10/27/15
- I've been on this product for for a little over three weeks now and can honestly say that this is the right pre workout to get you through those grueling workouts.
Which, those two things is mainly what I'm looking for in a pre.
- Review by KyleMcNulty 10/25/15
- I Luke give this a 5/5 but there are a few minor things I wish were better. 1: The taste isn't that great 2: "the itch" isn't as present as I'd like it to be. So if your looking for an energy pre I don't suggest this. But I gave it 4/5 because the focus is unreal and the pump is by far the best I've gotten out of any pre. Which, those two things is mainly what I'm looking for in a pre.
- Review by Michael 10/20/15
- i have been using for a few days now, and i like how focused i have been at the gym
Taste is bad
- Review by Larrythomas809 9/23/15
- Taste is bad, but other then that it's a great pre.
it was incredible
- Review by Tim 9/13/15
- this pre was amazing, no jitters, no massive burn out afterwards, it was incredible
overall a great product
- Review by Steven 9/7/15
- The pump it gives you is pretty good as well. I've had both flavors and loved them, overall a great product.
This is my favorite pre-workout.
- Review by HUGOS1989 8/30/15
- i have been using for a few days now, and i like how focused i have been at the gym.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
For the full clinical dose*, take 1 scoop with 8-12 fl oz. of water 30 minutes before training.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under 18 or if you have high blood pressure, heart problems or are contemplating becoming pregnant. Contains caffeine comparable to a large cup of the leading premium coffee. Caffeine intake is not advisable in cases of high blood pressure, pregnancy or nursing. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, consult your physician before using. Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.