- Add Review
- Additional Info
Five premium blends of creatine, all of them packed in a single scoop
MusclePharm improves its core series creatine with this product that contains five unique types of creatine. We want to be better than others and this is why we provide your body with the top benefits that it can receive from creatine.
MusclePharm Core Series creatine provides an increase of creatine status because it promotes stamina, lean muscle growth and strength, while at the same time improving bioavailability and uptake. Athletes that focus on high intensity training, such as short-timed weight lifting are making use of this product. Cinnulin PF was added into the mix to improve absorption levels of the five top creatine blends, which are directly launched towards muscles. ATP energy and an overall power increase are direct effects of Core Series Creatine by MusclePharm.
- The most soluble derivate of creatine
- Nitrates promote vasodilatation
- Maximum absorption levels for powerful pumps
Creatine AAB (alpha-amino-n-butyrate)
- Anti-catabolic supporter
- AAB supports protein synthesis and minimizes muscle tissue damage
- Overall ingredient absorption is improved
- Creatine salt that is highly soluble
- Promotes ATP production and bioavailability of creatine
- Increases muscle strength and size
- Prevents accumulation of lactic acid
Creatine Magnapower (magnesium chelate)
- Maximizes uptake and storage of creatine in muscle cells
- Prevents cyclization of creatine so more active creatine is available
- ATP synthesis is supported by magnesium and creatine, so muscle strength and growth are enhanced
- Magnesium Co-absorption is improved
- Purest creatine monohydrate form
- Provides a quick releasing ATP reserve during workout
- Increases training capacity and enhances muscle mass
- Maintains glucose metabolism at optimum levels
- Maintains glucose and blood pressure at healthy levels
- Review by Abdul 11/29/2016
- i've used it it is excelent gives you much energy that you cant stop working out sure will be using it again
Excellent Product and amazing service from Sporter
- Review by Anthony 8/28/2016
- Just received MP creatine from Sporter on 24th August. had one serving right away before workout. The product is tasteless hence it is best to have it with some juice ( I had with mango) or your pre-workout shake. Mixes well and it started doing its job from the very first day. After three days I feel an amazing pump in my body and the muscles feel full and tight. Definitely getting this again.
Thank you Sporter for the amazing service. pleasantly surprised to see a Labrada Nutrition RTD along with the package. Your customer service team is also amazing and respond to queries as soon as possible. Definitely having more orders from you'll.
Cheers and keep up the good work.
- Review by Albabin 1/5/2016
- I love muscle pharm products
- Review by acidichavoc 12/24/2015
I LIKE THIS CREATINE
- Review by erickbaker 11/21/2015
- another excellent product from musclepharm. best mixing creatine ive ever had! no grit!
I will continue buying this product.
- Review by jermbola 10/8/2015
- I have been taking mp creatine for several months and have seen significant performance increases in all aspects of my workout. I will continue buying this product.
Definitely will be reordering this product.
- Review by rparsonsgtr 9/22/2015
- Definitely a solid product that works as advertised. Make sure to follow the instruction around water consumption. It does mix a little gritty, but added to the combat powder, makes it much better.
This Creatine is good!
- Review by msj3854 8/5/2015
- This Creatine is good! I take it with my pre and post workout drinks, it is truly unflavored. It does have a little gritty texture to it but I just keep stirring my shaker as I drink it. I can definitely feel and see deference using this product regularly!
I have not had any problems with the creatine and would recommend it.
- Review by dwebster1708 7/14/2015
- The creatine is effective and mixes well with pre-workouts. The powder does not effect the taste of the pre-workout (I mix 1 scoop with whatever pre-workout I use for the day). I have not had any problems with the creatine and would recommend it.
Mixes well and easily.
- Review by abbou23 6/9/2015
- i'm a beginner but this stuff is great mix with grape juice is the best,major changes are hapenning to my body i know it's not just the creatine but i love this stuff
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, mix three scoops (5g) in 8 oz juice,water, or your protein drink of choice daily. Drink immediately. To maximize results, drink 8 to 10 glasses (8 oz) of water once daily. A loading phase is not required or recommended with this product.
A loading phase is not required or recommended with this product. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.