- Add Review
- Additional Info
The MuscleTech team designed Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series by adding a 10,000mg dose of creatine, doubling the amount provided by other top competitors. This supplement not only provides the needed creatine, but it also features 75g of insulin-spiking dextrose that provides support to creatine transportation in the body, in order to ultimately build muscle and increase strength at fast rates.
The most important benefits of a supplement come from pure creatine. This plays an important role in muscle building, it increases one’s strength and power and it also proves helpful in a post-workout session, by improving recovery times. Despite a creatine supplement being potent enough on its own, Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series is able to improve this feature, thus making the product much better than other creatine providers on the market.
- Combination of key ingredients helps in muscle and strength building more than creatine alone!
- 10,000mg dose of 100% pure creatine
- 75 of dextrose that drives creatine quickly into muscles.
very good and make you doing hard work
- Review by fawwaz 9/28/13
- 5 stars
- Review by Cody 1/24/12
- I'm not a heavy duty lifter but I do lift 4 times a week. And this stuff really helped me bulk up. I got so much bigger using celltech vs not using it. Worth the money if you don't mind the taste.
- Review by Torrez 1/24/12
- This is a good product, i see more results using this versus cell mass, but the gas is out of this world. The kind of gas that floats in your pants with the worst smell i have used it twice and it affected me the same way!
Fitness and looks
- Review by Ali 1/24/12
- I have been using this product since last 2 years or so. its good and I like it.
Amazing. Just, pure amazing
- Review by Mike 1/24/12
- I'm 16, i lift 6 times a week. From when i started using this, about 4 months ago. I benched 135, max. About a week ago i hit the 135 again, and i benched it 15 times. If you're looking to REALLY get your strength to the max, take this. It'll really benefit you're lifting strength, not only benching, but with others, but i used my bench as an example.
Muscle Techa & Cell Tech are GREAT!
- Review by Tony 1/24/12
- First I'll say that all muscle suppliments work different for each person so what may work for you may not work for someone else. I've tried quite a few and heard positives and negatives for Cell Tech & Nitro Tech but for me they work and very happy with the product.
muscles so big
- Review by Rousell 1/24/12
- If you do like me and read multiple reviews before trying a supplement. Yes its pricey for creatine. But like sizeon it works . No bloated feeling.muscles swell up and put a smile on your face plus I was never a vascular person but now I got veins.remember one thing you get what you pay for. It's about how good of a deal can I get
- Review by Armando 1/24/12
- incredible taste! and you can see the results inmediatly, remember to mix it with water and you'll get a very delicious glass of this fine product
- Review by Jose 1/24/12
- I've taking it for more than a month now and it's working really good. Huge muscle and strength gains it's my first time taking this product and definitely not gonna be the last.
A fantastic creatine product!
- Review by Mcdonnell 1/24/12
- I have used muscletech products for years and have always has great results, especially from celltech(creatine). I am always able to lift considerably more weight as well as having improved overall workout energy. I personally found no gain to "loading" this product and dont recommend it. I also only use half doses(1 scoop) and see no difference from a full dose(2 scoops). Using 1 scoop cuts down the sugar and the celltech lasts twice as long.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
1. For the first five days (loading stage): Take 2 servings daily, 1 in the morning when you wake up and the other immediately after your workout. If you are not training that day, have the first serving in the morning when you wake up, and the second serving 12 hours later.
Note: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool dry place. This product is sold by weight. Some settling mayoccur. Shake container before use.
Warnings: As with all creatine products, maintain adequate state of hydration during use. Do not use if you suffer from diabetes or if you are prone to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. If you experience a skin rash or any other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.