- Add Review
- Additional Info
Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series is a whey protein powder carefully researched and designed for top athletes and bodybuilders that want to build muscle and strength but also want to keep a steady flow of protein intake within their diet.
A university study conducted over a six-week time span focused on 36 subjects that had at least three years of experience in the weight training area. The subjects that were provided with the key ingredients found in this product managed to grow 73% more muscle than those who were only served simple whey protein powder (8.8 vs 5.1 lbs increase). Subjects that received the elements found in the product also managed to increase their strength results at the bench press compared to users of simple whey protein powder (34 vs 14lbs)
- Review by hama 9/4/13
- ba yakawa lagal cell tech bakari bhena zor estifadai le akay.
- Review by shadu 6/16/13
- its really a great product to use .. and here on sporter.com u get the cheapest price .. awesome product
Protein container is full just till the half.
- Review by Shota 1/24/12
- Protein container is full just till the half!
- Review by GEORGE 1/24/12
- the container is very big but the inside product just contain until the middle. however the product is wonderful
Makes me feel FULL
- Review by Pepmeier 1/24/12
- Over all i really enjoyed this product, it taste alot better then most other protien that i have used and the really nice thing is that it dissolves really nicely for those who are looking for a protien that they can just throw in a bottle and shake up. The one side affect is that it left me feeling full for to long.
Expensive but great tasting and really works!
- Review by Jeremy 1/24/12
- Ive always been a fan of ONS until trying this stuff. I have gone through about 15lbs of ONS 100% whey, and 10lbs of BSN Syntha 6 Whey, and went through a 2lb tub of Nitro-Tech. I must admit the Nitro-Tech tastes the best. Unfortunately it also is the most expensive. Originally my goal was to get skinny lean muscle, but now I want to build, so I picked this up as my after workout Whey.
I think I am seeing growing results, but since I have only been through 2lbs its hard to say, but i am reviewing this based on its taste to price ratio. It mixes good, tastes great and is kinda expensive for what you get. Its only 4lbs of it, where you can get the others in 5lb tubs. The BSN Syntha 6 has a bigger scooper than this so TBH they probably even out as 4lbs of this = the same as 5lbs of BSN.
Tastes Better Than Expected
- Review by Trebin 1/24/12
- I have tried every kind of whey you can think of. I started taking it back when it tasted like shoe leather rolled in cigarette butts.
Since I started using it I have made some decent gains in the gym. I am not sure if it is based on this or the other supplements that I take. I currently use this in conjunction with:
Optimum Nutrition BCAA Caps
FLUD (Fruit Punch) - This is a carbohydrate powder that I use with the PWO shake
Mens One A Day Multivitamin
Creatine Monohydrate Powder
I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for more than a basic whey powder as this does allow for me to lift longer and I feel great. Mixing this with a fruit punch carb powder is your best bet for a post workout shake as the flavors do not tend to collide as much as would be expected.
Good & bad
- Review by veemo 1/24/12
- Easily the best product as far as results are concerned. After my initial stint with nitrotech, I tried Cytotech's Monstermass , Cytogainer, Myofusion and Optimum Whey - nothing compares. The downside of Nitrotech is it's taste and cost. I'm giving it a 4 star only because it gives me great results.
gane peso rapido !
- Review by carlos gil 1/24/12
- its a powerfull gain weigth one of the best on this world
- Review by Marco 1/24/12
- Very affordable considering the volume per jar... Some people say the taste is questionable... Actually its ok... Would buy it again...
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Add 1 to 2 servings (1 to 2 scoops) of Nitro-Tech Hardcore to 4 to 8 oz. of cold water or skim milk and mix. For maximum results, consume 2 servings of Nitro-Tech Hardcore 3 times daily for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Note: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Warnings: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.