- Add Review
- Additional Info
100% BEEF PROTEIN
- 394% More Aminos Than Steak
- No Collagen Or Gelatin
100% ULTRA-PURE HYDROLYZED BEEF ISOLATE
Platinum 100% Beef Protein delivers only high-quality, isolated beef protein that’s undergone advanced hydrolysis for a finished product that delivers everything you want and nothing you don’t – like fat, sugar, cholesterol, or lactose!
Providing a high-quality, 98% isolate protein, Platinum 100% Beef Protein is able to deliver a complete amino acid profile, including BCAAs and glutamine, plus a clinical dose of creatine to build more lean muscle, increase strength, and enhance performance.* Get it today!
THE PLATINUM 100% BEEF PROTEIN ADVANTAGE
Look closely at the competitor’s label! They add inferior collagen to boost their protein content and label it as “hydrolyzed gelatin.” But you won’t find that with Platinum 100% Beef Protein.
- Review by James 5/25/16
- My body isn't so good with dairy and gluten so this was recommended to me by Sporter.com. I got the Vanilla flavour which is pretty average on its own but once blended with some Vanilla Almond milk, it goes down a treat.
I take it twice a day
- Review by Matthew Robison 12/27/15
- most proteins i've tried give me the runs but this on is very easy on my stomach. I take it twice a day
the chocolate is so tasty!!
- Review by futuristic 12/20/15
- this protein is great and mixes very well. as a female, i dont mind the creatine that it has as well. the chocolate is so tasty!!
- Review by sara1 10/24/15
- So happy I tried this product. First time trying the beef protein and the chocolate taste is soo good
Better than whey
- Review by Mhd 10/23/15
- This product works wonders at helping you build lean muscle. I've tried it for a while and got me hooked. The taste at first was a bit weird, I noticed a hint of beef mixed up in the chocolate taste... maybe that's why people think it's gross. Buying beef protein and not tasting like beef.. well, what people expected. I like it and it works
can't wait to try more
- Review by thenaturalone 9/29/15
- Very happy with this product can't wait to try more muscle tech products!!
has been great
- Review by Tyler Brock 9/19/15
- The new MuscleTech Platinum series has been great
hard to mix
- Review by Ankit Bisht 8/13/15
- product is nice and taste is also delicious but the problem its doesn't mix easily and create clumps.
very smooth better
- Review by sonofmorning 8/10/15
- great taste very smooth better than expected defintly ordering another one after im done with this one
what im looking for
- Review by Normjaso 8/7/15
- the flavor might not b the best but still good the nutrients are what im looking for
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Beef Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 6 oz. of water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between meals and before and after exercise. Do not exceed 4 servings (4 scoops) in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.