- Add Review
- Additional Info
PURE, CONCENTRATED 100%
MICELLAR CASEIN FORMULA
Platinum 100% Casein uses only ultra-pure, cold-processed microfiltered casein micelles, and is formulated with a filtration process that uses precision technology to remove lactose, ash, and fat. Unlike other formulas that add in other inferior forms of casein into their formulas, Platinum 100% Casein delivers 24g of the purest form of casein protein you can feed your body in every scoop – micellar casein. This source of protein contains several different bioactive fractions that are retained through the microfiltration process.
Bioactive Fractions Platinum 100% Casein
- Alpha S1 Casein - The most abundant of the four casein fractions, it may be involved in the transport of casein from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus.
- Alpha S2 Casein - A hydrophilic fraction of the casein micelle.
- Beta Casein - This fraction may have various biological functions, and can yield bioactive peptides. Moreover, beta casein contains hydrophilic and hydrophobic sections, which are important in the physical interactions of micelle formation.
- Kappa Casein - This fraction stabilizes the delicate casein micelle and helps prolong the digestion of your Platinum 100% Casein shake for a more stable amino acid supply.
Amin Acid Profile in
Platinum 100% Casein
Platinum 100% Casein is powered with incredibly high doses of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine (a powerful anti-catabolic amino acid), and essential amino acids (amino acids your body needs).
Our formula provides a massive 4 g dose of glutamine and glutamine precursor in each scoop – far more than you’ll find in inferior protein sources. What’s more, each scoop provides your body with 5.2 g of BCAAs – that’s more than you’ll find in most BCAA products, let alone a protein powder! If that’s not enough, each scoop of Platinum 100% Casein provides over 10,000mg of essential amino acids – try getting that from one of those “other” protein powders.
I take this every night
- Review by Fenglai 1/5/2016
- I take this every night I love it. I have tried other brands of casein protein and they are chalky, gritty and they did not taste as well. I understand casein is normally gritty compared to whey, but this was the best casein I have ever had texture and taste.
put together a simple
- Review by Rosemarie 12/17/2015
- MuscleTech has put together a simple, effective, and tasty casein powder
- Review by Waseem 12/14/2015
- Great product, great taste and really fills you up until you wake up !
- Review by michelle cleveland 12/4/2015
- Mix very well and the taste is great, high quality casein, I take it every night before bed
great value for the protein
- Review by amanda budy 11/26/2015
- it is the best casein. I'd highly reccomend it - great value for the protein source!
gives greater muscle
- Review by stacey pons 11/5/2015
- I love that casein gives greater muscle retention,is greater for weight loss, and is great for colon health
mix it right
- Review by L. Hall 10/6/2015
- great once you mix it right... Id highly recommend this flavor and brand!
mixes very easily
- Review by Monica De Vivero 10/2/2015
- This product mixes very easily, no clumps, and easily with milk or water. Overall, this is a great casein product! I would highly recommend!
- Review by Cori N. Bordelon 9/30/2015
- i am very happy with Platinum Casein and will definitely be purchasing more!
I highly recommend
- Review by Cindy 9/26/2015
- Has 24g of protein 2g of carbs and 1g sugar. I highly recommend this product.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Micellar Casein Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 to 2 servings (1 to 2 scoops) with 10 to 20 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Ideal use is night time and between major meals. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.