- Add Review
- Additional Info
Not all creatine is created equal. The creatine in CREATINE DRIVE Black is produced with a patented manufacturing process guaranteeing the safest, purest and most concentrated creatine monohydrate you can find. Science suggests that small, concentrated doses of creatine monohydrate quickly result in maximum blood plasma levels.* Gone are the days of high dosing and loading phases.*
Why is CREATINE DRIVE Black superior to other creatines?
No other concentrated form of creatine has the same body of research to prove its performance enhancing effects.CREATINE DRIVE Black utilizes the most popular, most researched and science-backed creatine in a concentrated dose.*
What are the benefits of taking CREATINE DRIVE Black?
Daily consumption of just one small, concentrated dose of CREATINE DRIVE Black rapidly supplies your muscles with creatine, leading to an increase in muscle mass and greater training capacity and supporting noticeable strength gains.*
Perfect for gainz
- Review by Rahul 9/23/16
- The product was really helpful during my mass building regime. there is some solubility issues with cold water but mixes quickly with room temperature water.
Best Creatine i've used
- Review by DJW 11/11/15
- I am not a fan of creatine usually. Hence my reluctance in the past to use it. Usually I find it bloating or tasting horrific. This is neither. It has actually made a noticeable improvement in my training. The first creatine in 20 years of training that I can wholeheartedly approve of.
- Review by Huzaifa 9/11/15
- Very new to creatine so i cant really say much about it however this product is the best, it is tasteless and mixes well with anything so i usually mix it with my protein right after i workout. I have noticed some more defined muscle and only using 5 grams a day to maintain is great. i love this product and would defiantly recommend.
This stuff works!
- Review by Leo 9/6/15
- My arms have been at 15 3/8 inches cold measurement. A week after taking the Creatine Drive Black I measured and they were measuring 15 5/8 with a cold measurement. I couldn't believe it so I measured the following morning and they measured at 15 3/4!!! Unbelievable supplement! I tried creatine when I was younger but didn't feel the results but I was only 20 years old and it was a new product. At 40 it makes a huge difference! Not sure if they changed the formula or I just didn't pay attention to measurements back then.
love the benefits
- Review by Goku74 8/18/15
- Simple creapure that does its job.love the benefits from it.
Got this product on a promotion so liked the price.
- Review by wjgreen 6/20/15
- It is tasteless which is fine since I mix it with my protein drinks. I have dropped a rep or two on some of my lifts since I started with this product versus the creatine I was using previously, but not sure it is because of Creatine Drive or not. It seems to mix well so no complains there. Overall it is an average product, at least for me.
- Review by edleg2 6/15/15
- It's creatine. I gave it a ten because it's creatine and nothing else. It works.
- Review by fahad 4/10/15
- Really intense creatine, this stuff works and can be taken whenever.
- Review by Rashed Omar 1/6/15
- Ok if this creatine product could get a 20/5 from me I WOULD DO IT!!! I have tried many creatine products and they all have left me puffy looking! This supplement does the job without retaining all that extra water weight! Guys and gals if your looking for some extra strength in the gym and you are wanting to add some mass don't think about it twice get this product. You will get the results you want with a very affordable price!
below average product.
- Review by duaa 12/27/14
- Did not like the results
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
RECOMMENDED USE FOR ATHLETES UNDER 200 LBS: Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz (240ml) of water and consume immediately. Take 1 serving daily. No loading phase is required.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Stay well hydrated throughout the day. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.