- Add Review
- Additional Info
The importance of glutamine to the system is such that it makes up for more than 55% of the amino acids that are available in the body skeletal tissue. The different activities that you partake during the day normally have the effect of depleting the muscle glutamine reserves, and it is because of this reason that you should ensure you have a very good glutamine intake to keep your reserves in check.
Hard workout systems normally break down the muscle tissue and through glutamine you will be able to recover from the effects of the workout, and at the same time repair the muscle tissue that you use up in the course of the workout.
Glutamine Drive should be a part of your supplementation because it provides you the strength to keep carrying on while at the same time it helps you in maintaining the high muscular glutamine levels so as to reduce the muscle breakdown and speed up the process of muscle repair. Apart from that, it is purely natural and has no stimulants included in its formula.
I really like this product.
- Review by dalieska22 1/18/2016
- I really like this product.
- Review by mustafaji 1/18/2016
- Review by samerninero 1/6/2016
- Great product for the money. As long as they keep the price down and the amount stays the same we will be good.
Truly flavorless, love it
- Review by Nettie 12/2/2015
- Truly flavorless, love it
I love it so far
- Review by yanscvw 11/14/2015
- I mix this with my protein it mixes well with anything honestly, I like the recovery it gives me, leaves me refreshed for the next week, I love it so far
increase my weight
- Review by jrwalsh18 8/26/2015
- I piggy back this with Creatine and protein before and after workout. I have found my recovery is consistently better. I have also been able to increase my weight training from 5-6 days a week with cardio on all those days.
- Review by Stephie332 8/18/2015
ilove this Stuff
- Review by dsinnicks 8/11/2015
- ilove this Stuff
- Review by Brandon Hooper 8/2/2015
- Helpful stuff
- Review by Johncarebbik 7/27/2015
- really satisfied
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz of water or any beverage of your choice. Take 2 servings daily: one in the morning upon rising and one before going to bed. On training days take an extra serving following your workout.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Stay well hydrated throughout the day. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.