- Add Review
- Additional Info
Added Omegas-No Sodium 14 Grams of Protein Organic Flax No Sugar Added High In Fiber.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Contains canola oil
- Review by MDK 12/10/15
- pretty good tasting product. But it contains canola oil, which is highly unstable biologically and breaks down into oxidized oil which is pro inflammatory. They should remove the canola oil completely.
- Review by Sevag D 11/27/15
- Very tasty! A bit expensive. Once I'm done with this one im going to buy some other flavors. Goes great in my chocolate protein shake and on my bananas for breakfast. Healthier than regular butter or peanut butter. I had to see what the craze with almond butter was and a coworker was had this sitting in the break room. I haven't seen it in too many stores besides trader joes and whole foods.
- Review by KBTRADER 11/15/15
- Taste is okay. Not sure about health benefits but taste is nowhere near peanut butter and price is way above it.
Delicious & Healthy
- Review by Juan 10/28/15
- After searching high & low for this product we found a seller on Amazon who carried it. If you are looking for that typical peanut butter taste and texture, you're not going to get it with this product. However, once you have acquired an appreciation for what you're putting into your body you will realize that the trade off is much more beneficial when consuming this product.
- Review by Sarah J 10/27/15
- My biggest question to peanut butter companies is why have they not already made something like this?! This stuff is wonderful and taste great with no sugar. I can't find one thing wrong with this product except its expensive. If not for the price, this is 5-stars all the way. I don't know how much I can afford to buy, but I commend the people who made this. Hope they make more food products. The Chocolate Almond is thinner than the Chocolate Peanut. I eat it for breakfast and its simple, easy, and healthy. But please find a way to lower the cost so everyone can afford it!
- Review by Brittany Hudson 9/12/15
- Currently on a body building program - this stuff is an absolute gift. It is the perfect consistency and tastes wonderful. There is a grit to the taste, but with all of the flax seeds being added, what do you expect? I generally cannot stand the taste of whey protein, but I can't detect any off flavor in this.
I will be buying this again as well as trying their many other flavors.
Goes great in my chocolate protein shake and on my bananas
- Review by D. Kelly 8/13/15
- Good but a little thick.Love this pb. An acquired taste.this PB is low fat and high protein low carb can't say more about this combination.
- Review by Clayfield_01 8/3/15
- This product has great flavor..
Healthy chocolate almond butter!
- Review by Christine 7/23/15
- Let me start out by saying I LOVE Nuts N' More! It is so much better tasting than drinking protein shakes. I ended up buying 8 of their flavors and here is my review on the Chocolate Almond.
It is pretty good tasting. Not my favorite of the nuts n more flavors but I am not a huge chocolate fan. The consistency is creamy. The flavor isn't too strong or sweet which is perfect.
PS. My Favorite Nuts n' More is Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter!!!
Made candy from this and it turned out great! Unfortunately
- Review by Fido 6/30/15
- Made candy from this and it turned out great! Unfortunately, this product is too expensive for the small amount of almond butter inside the container so I doubt I'll purchase it again.
Write Your Own Review
Other Ingredients: Peanuts, Flax, Whey Protein, Natural Sweetener (Xylitol), Canola Oil, Natural Extract
Warning: Contains: Peanuts. May contain traces of Almonds. No preservatives added. Whey protein which is derived from dairy.
Manufactured by: Nuts 'N More LLC. Pawtucket, RI 02860 USA. © 2013 Nuts 'N More