- Add Review
- Additional Info
NO ADDED SUGAR
UNDER 200 CALORIES
FAT BURNING DIET BLEND
FULLER FOR LONGER
PERFECT FOR ON THE GO
Skinny Oats – Original – has been specifically formulated with the calorie conscious in mind. Each pot is less than 200kcal but has been tailored to keep you feeling fuller for longer, helping to reduce your cravings through-out the day. A unique ‘fat-burning’ blend of L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract and Guarana has been added to pack a punch in helping you to achieve your weight loss goals. Also, unlike other products in the market, Skinny Oats is naturally sweetened with Xylitol (Birch Tree Extract) and is free from any added sugar or artificial sweeteners, making them the perfect breakfast, meal or snack.
I followed the instructions but doesn't work for me
- Review by bacher38 1/11/16
- Followed the instructions exactly and was hoping for some warming tasty porridge- instead I got a warm gloopy glue like breakfast that had to go in the bin. It's not a lot more hassle to make porridge yourself in the microwave, it's cheaper and tastes a lot better.
its like glue and hard to swallow
- Review by AlexPhysique91 1/10/16
- With 3 kids and very little time to make breakfast for myself, it seemed a great idea but in reality it doesn't work for me. The consistency is like glue so makes it hard to swallow and the taste is terrible compared to other porridges. A shame as concept is a good one.
taste great with bananas
- Review by sirenenlied 1/6/16
- I have this ots meals with bananas and raisens. It is awesome and light on the stomach
- Review by Fonzarp 11/28/15
- The product is a bit pricey for an oat meal. There is much cheaper products in the market
its keeps me full for a long time
- Review by snick525 11/26/15
- Being healthy can sometimes be a never-ending battle between what I want vs what is good for me. With the lovely texture of porridge, the subtle sweetness of maple and the ability to keep me full through till late lunch, these were a good buy.
- Review by Mike87m 11/25/15
- I keep feeling some pain in the stomach when I have this in the morning. I am not sure if its from the product or something else
- Review by daviddfreeman 11/21/15
I like the golden syrup
- Review by mcneilltam 11/14/15
- I am in love with the golden syrup its not too sweet
I would give it 5 stars if its cheaper
- Review by mastergrim8 11/14/15
- I am dieting and, after years of eating a bag of crisps for breakfast at about 10am, I needed something quick to prepare and filling. Wasn't sure about making these with water rather than milk but was pleasantly surprised at how creamy and tasty these were. A guide on the side of the pot shows how much water to add depending on the consistency you'd prefer. There didn't appear to be much once made up but turned out to be very filling. Would have given 5 stars if cheaper but you're paying for the convenience I guess. Will buy again for occasional brekkie.
Golden syrup is the best
- Review by Ben8809 11/11/15
- I love this brand - although I do add a tiny bit more Golden Syrup to the mixture, it is filling and very yummy.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Contains gluten, milk and milk derivatives. Produced in an environment that handles nuts, peanuts, soya and sesame seeds.
Oat Flakes [60%], Skimmed Milk Powder, Xylitol [13%], Whey Protein Concentrate [2%], Acetyl L-Carnitine [<1%], Guarana Extract [<1%], Green Tea Extract [<1%].