- Add Review
- Additional Info
During exercise, and especially high-intensity training, glucose and glycogen are broken down for energy. In the process, hydrogen ions (H+) are also produced within the muscles. H+ accumulation causes the muscles to become more acidic and ultimately leads to fatigue. Packed with Beta-Alanine, Histidine, and Phosphates, our Threshold formula is designed to help boost your intramuscular buffering system so that you can train harder, longer.*
Beyond The Basics
- 1.6 grams of Beta Alanine
- 550 mg of L-Histidine
- 4 Mineral Electrolytes
- Supports Carnosine Synthesis*
Behind Optimum with Jennifer Delgado
For NPC Figure competitor Jen Delgado, intense training is everything. Learn why no one should fear lifting weights, how to train for explosive results, and check out Jen's first-rate, fully-loaded supplement stack. It's ON.
The unflavored powder has no effect on the taste
- Review by Jeremiah Rowe 1/20/16
- Love using ON Beta Alanine to make my own pre-workout whenever I'm out of the real stuff. (As a side note if you ever use ABB Diet Turbo teas, adding this to them enhances the taste tremendously) But generally I just use it with Amino Energy
- Review by Bill 1/19/16
- Mixes easily and increased my reps and endurance during workouts, i use it for pre workouts with creatine, bcaa's and citrulline malate
- Review by Alrek 1/19/16
- This product is certainly worth your money. YES, you will feel a slight tingling sensation on your skin when taking this product, but it is normal and it goes away.
- Review by Slayer Fan 1/17/16
- You can feel it working. excellent pre workout supplement. I had tried pro labs pill form and this appears to be stronger and more effective.
definitely seeing he difference
- Review by zarina 1/16/16
- i have been taking his product for he last 3 months and m strength has increased. i stared off with 180 pounds on he angled leg press and i am now a 270 pounds.
Great stack with creatine.
- Review by brian paula 1/13/16
- Great stack with creatine. Once both are at full saturation in the body (couple weeks) I really noticed the strength/stamina increase in the gym.
This schedule without supplementation is not possible.
- Review by Joseph Pokorski 1/8/16
- As far as fatigue fighting goes, Beta-alanine definitely helps. While I'm stateside, I work 3rds in a factory style setting with zero air-movement and 120+ degrees. After 8-12 hours of that I hit the gym for another 3
I LOVE this stuff!
- Review by Wanna Know 1/5/16
- I have fatigue from autoimmune & thyroid issues and this stuff works amazing for me! I felt the difference in energy almost immediately
Effects that you can feel!
- Review by Zachary Karpinski 1/4/16
- I'm a collegiate track and field athlete and let me tell you, after adding this to my diet my sprint times dropped dramatically.
I have more explosive power, less fatigue and acts almost like a mild pre-workout.
Excellent Stimulant Free Workout Supplement! Bye, Bye Muscle Fatigue!
- Review by Great_North6 1/2/16
- I love this stuff! I'm pushing 40 and over the last three years I have been using a gym to finally get in shape. I've been using Beta Alanine for about 6 months and it has made my workouts more worthwhile.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Add 1 scoop of Threshold to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 oz. of cold water or your favorite beverage. Mix or shake thoroughly for 15-20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
Suggested Use: Consume one serving first thing in the morning and a second serving approximately 30 minutes before your workout (or mid-afternoon on non-training days). Tips: The first few times that you use it, threshold may cause a tingling sensation on your skin. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear. For best results, use Threshold continuously for at least 8 weeks.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.