- Add Review
- Additional Info
Classic Whey is a premium product of Optimum Nutrition, an economy protein supplement and it is created using 100% Whey Protein. A single serving provides top ingredients, such as Whey Protein Concentrates (WPC), Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates (IE), Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolates (MF), and Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides. All of them have the highest BVs, or biological values, as essential amino acids build them up and they are friendly with the digestive system, being easily absorbed. Three BCAAs are the main enrichments of the Classic Whey product and Glutamine or Glutamine precursors are also found in high amounts within the formula. Microfractions, or smaller proteins, can also be found within this formula and some of the most important are Lactalbumin, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulins, Glycomacropeptides, and Lactoferrin. They benefit one’s health and performance and they also provide nitrogen-based compounds. Classic Whey follows the instant formula so that you can add it quickly in a glass and mix it with a spoon or add it in a blender. This way, you can enjoy whey proteins and their beneficial effects anytime and anywhere you need them. A lot of nutrition programs make Classic Whey an ideal supplement when it comes to proteins.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Price-Conscious Blend of Whey Protein Concentrates, Isolates, and Hydrolysates
- Provides Naturally-Occurring Whey Protein Microfractions, BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, & Valine), and Glutamine
- Instantized to Mix with a Spoon
- Low Fat
worked for me
- Review by James 1/3/16
- This product has worked for me for 5 years.
Great when mixed
- Review by lauren nichols 12/22/15
- Great when mixed with foods like oatmeal and blueberries
tasting and mixing protein
- Review by LittleT 12/5/15
- best tasting and mixing protein suppliment I've ever used. Lots of high quality protein
100% whey protein
- Review by Laurissa Grubb 11/26/15
- 100% whey protein that mixes easily with a spoon and tastes great at a good price.
mix taste is fine
- Review by JUAN P 11/23/15
- There are a lot of great protein supplements out there,but since my goal has been burn fat and lose lbs. I've been using this product as a pre and post workout,and its easy to mix taste is fine
I used it twice a day
- Review by Ryan Ellefson 11/18/15
- I used it twice a day with water to prepare for fitness shoots or any other shoots.
great tasting protein
- Review by Amy 11/15/15
- This is a great tasting protein powder. It is especially great to cook with
does the job
- Review by M. Cooper 10/26/15
- Solid protein, tastes great with milk and does the job.
this is favorite
- Review by Donk 10/15/15
- Good tasting Whey Protein, this is favorite
the best things
- Review by Jacob Martineau 9/23/15
- One of the best things about Optimum is the fact that the protein container is actually full, not half empty like many others.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Add 1 scoop of Classic Whey to a glass, shaker cup, or blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage then stir, shake, or blend for 20-30 seconds until well mixed. Classic Whey also works well in your favorite recipes. Try adding a scoop or two to oatmeal, pudding, pancake batters, muffin mixes, yogurt, cottage cheese, and other foods.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.