- Add Review
- Additional Info
An aid for digestion
The optimum fiber intake for an adult ranges from 25 to 35 grams per day, but the majority of Americans only reach half of those values. Athletes and individuals who are self-conscious about their health know the value of fiber when it comes to digestive support. You might not consume enough fruits and vegetables in order to reach the needed fiber intake, but you can use Fitness Fiber and add a teaspoon within beverages, oatmeal, cereal or even water and receive an intake of 5 grams of fiber. The only cost is 10 calories.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Contains a blend of 6 different fiber sources (Polydextrose, Fibersol-2, Inulin, Guar Gum, Psyllium Seed Husk, Gum Arabic)
- 5 g of fiber per serving
- Only 10 calories
- Unflavored versatility
- Mixes easily
- Review by Abu Yousef 1/5/16
- Very nice product
Does what its suppose to do.
- Review by jeffbevan 11/3/15
- mixes well, no gritty after taste or feel. Does what its suppose to do.
will definitely purchase again.
- Review by Valler 10/6/15
- I ordered this to supplement my daily fiber intake, and thus far it's worked very well. I mix a teaspoon with my evening bowl of low-fat cottage cheese. It mixes very well, and there is no flavor that I can detect. I have not experienced any gastrointestinal issues or upset stomach from using this supplement, which was an initial concern prior to trying it. This is exactly what I was looking for, and will definitely purchase again.
A clump of fiber.
- Review by tinatian1990 9/27/15
- The main reason I bought this product was to get some extra fiber in my diet and a lot of the reviews said it was great escpcially with the price and the best part it mixed so well. I really like this product. I like the price. But I really don't like clumps in the bottom of drink from this product. Overall it is smooth and you can't taste the any powder or pastey taste... But when you reach the bottom you just can't drink the last drink thanks to a clump of fiber.
goes down just fine.
- Review by dsburk 7/24/15
- I take this product to supplement the fiber lost on a high protein diet. The flavor is true to word, it has no taste. I mix it with a protein drink in the morning, it doesn't seem to dissolve very well but still goes down just fine.
Adding fiber to your diet is never a bad idea
- Review by ajsjps 7/8/15
- Really useful supplement to add quick, tasteless fiber to protein shakes and water. Adding fiber to your diet is never a bad idea, and this allows you to do it easily.
- Review by Ahmed 6/12/14
- When it will be available again?????
Had no taste
- Review by yazan 4/23/14
- They did not lie when they said it has no taste. I add this in my smoothie every morning and it does not effect the taste.
- Review by abed 4/23/14
- For the fitness fan who needs more fiber, this is an easy way to add fiber to anything. I added it to my brown rice and it still works.
- Review by faris 4/23/14
- If you are not the type of person to chew on the gummies or read every label for the maximum fiber this product is wonderful. Mixes well with room temp to warm (just not REAL cold) liquids or in baked goods. LOVE IT
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Directions of Use||
Add l teaspoon of Fitness Fiber™ to any beverage or food with a consistency that permits easy mixing. Sauces, dressings, soups, puddings and cottage cheese are all good examples. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Suggested Use: To assess your tolerance for extra dietary fiber, start with one serving per day, preferably with a meal. You can gradually add additional servings with other meals or protein shakes as needed.
Warnings: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children.