- Add Review
- Additional Info
Glutamine is hands down the most important amino acid as it makes up almost exactly one-fifth of all the amino acids in the body and over half of the amino acids that are being used by your muscles to help regenerate themselves. With 5 grams a glutamine after your workout, you will be guaranteed to have your muscles recuperating. Our glutamine powder can be added with anything including water, because it is completely tasteless.
- Made with Pure L-Glutamine
- Add to Protein & MRP Shakes
- Mixes with anything
- Various Assortments of Sizes
- Provides Muscle Recuperation
Excellent product & service
- Review by Abdulatif 6/6/16
- I would like to see a bigger size product other than 600 grams , looking forward to the next time i order.
- Review by Pepe775 9/24/14
- Perfect amount and price. Great recovery from ON's glutamine, def. stickin with it.
- Review by Victor H Pessina 9/22/14
- Great product. OP is the top of the line. Make sure to order from amazon not from anyone else those other businesses are mickey mouse!
helps in recovery
- Review by scottchain 9/19/14
- This product really helps me recover from my intense workouts, with intense DOMS. I have felt quite a difference in recovery times between adding this into my diet and before when was not taking any. Big difference. Takes my body less time to recover with it than without it.The taste is not great but I never drink it with just water. Always in my protein shakes as a recovery and right before bedtime where recovery and rebuilding of muscle actually takes place. This product is highly recomended.
- Review by scribbles37 9/17/14
- High quality product just as you'd expect from ON. Adding this to my protein shake considerably decreases recovery time considerably.
helps with recovery
- Review by ntrenc 9/17/14
- Helps with recovery but not an essential supplement in my opinion.
lots of energy
- Review by CobaltWarrior 9/16/14
- It seems that I have plenty of energy from one workout to the next so it doesn't seem that I am accumulating any systemic stress. I think that the glutamine is helping in this regard.
My bod' probably loves it
- Review by Gordon Kennedy 9/16/14
- .but I can honestly only say that I like it. I am going to re-order it so I think that that constitutes a solid recommendation!
Will use it again
- Review by janaefrost 9/15/14
- No flavor. Mixes well. Count me in.
love taking it
- Review by lamponfire 9/15/14
- Love taking this glutamine product. So much less sore after my workouts now than before taking this product.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Mix one rounded teapsoon of Glutamine Powder with 8 oz. water or your favorite beverage or use as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.