- Add Review
- Additional Info
A protein with high biological value
Eggs are referred to as the Gold Standard by nutritionists when they talk about the protein quality. Eggs contain all of the needed amino acids and they are known as a ‘complete protein.’ They do not contain lactose, thus eggs become a top alternative to the classic protein powders which are dairy based. A scoop of ON’s Gold Standard 100% Egg provides the equivalent of 6 egg whites in terms of protein intake. However, only half a gram of fats come with the serving and no saturated fats at all are contained by it.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 24 Grams of Egg White Protein Per Serving
- Each Scoop Contains the Nutritional Equivalent of Approximately 6 Egg Whites
- Just 120 Calories Per Serving
- <1g Sugar & Just 0.5g Gram of Fat
- Instantized to Mix Easily With a Glass & Spoon
They hold true to that!
- Review by jon22 1/23/16
- I have heard great things about the brand and the standards. They hold true to that!
this is my favorite meal of the day!
- Review by markocekic 11/7/15
- this is my favorite meal of the day!
mixes well with water
- Review by giarmyjoe 10/28/15
- The chocolate tastes great and mixes well with water
no chunks or clumps
- Review by thenaturalone 9/19/15
- no chunks or clumps at all. Will definitely be sticking with this product.
- Review by LordIkon 9/19/15
- I take it after a workout, and I feel great!
- Review by voddman 8/15/15
- I mix a scoop of this with 8 oz of almond milk, and it tastes fantastic.
Easy to mix
- Review by giarmyjoe 7/29/15
- Easy to mix in smart shaker. I already keep one extra at home.
- Review by tsw007 7/8/15
- The flavour is good, reminds me of cake batter.
- Review by rfugiel21 6/8/15
- I am very happy that you have these product available. Thank you!
- Review by olga 9/3/14
- Vanilla Custard tastes really like custard. So far the best protein I have ever tried and it has low cholesterol. Would recommend it.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Egg Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.