- Add Review
- Additional Info
With no artificial sweeteners or flavors
The most pure and expensive form of protein available is the Whey Protein Isolate. This is why Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey primes them on the label. 24 grams of pure protein are now packed from Whey Protein Isolates as primary source and we are able to drastically reduce lactose, fat and other excipients that you do not need. Moreover, the formula has no artificial sweeteners or flavors added to it. Without a doubt, this is the standard of measuring other whey proteins.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, or Colors
- Whey Isolates are the primary protein source
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
- Instantized to Mix with a Spoon
Best tasting protein out there!
- Review by Ryan Sauer 1/12/16
- All natural means all natural your body uses and digests everything in it. Which is only a few ingredients. Hands Down favorite protein.
This is honestly the best protein
- Review by laura 12/30/15
- This is honestly the best protein I've had in terms of flavour and consistency. It mixes really well with no clumping and tastes delicious even when made just with water. I am looking forward to trying other flavours.
Cannot go wrong with chocolate.
- Review by tvuber 12/30/15
- This has got to be one of my favorite protein powders. I have been using it for about three months and have definitely seen gains. Great product for the price. Favorite flavor has got to be the extreme milk chocolate. Cannot go wrong with chocolate.
This product was recommended by my local gym.
- Review by Gina Lanier 12/28/15
- When making my smoothie I was looking for a 100% natural product. I avoid bombarding my body with chemicals, preservatives and try to stay as organic as possible. I find this product to be of very good quality. However, it is a bit sweet for my tastes. I will be switching to Any Whey for my next purchase. The sales clerk at the local retail place is not knowledgable of the products carried. If she had been she would have directed me to Any Whey in the first place because I wanted a product that was natural and did not have any sugars. This was what she recommended and I new to supplementing my diet with Whey Proteins. I like the quality of your products and would recommend them to others. Any Whey will be my next purchase.
Finally i've found it
- Review by Nicholas Ramirez 12/20/15
- I have been looking for an all natural whey protein for awhile. Finally i've found it. Optimum Nutrition is the only company that makes it both this gold standard natural 100% whey and their oats and whey protein. I started working out for bulk at 150lbs and in almost a year with just this protein and eating right i've shot up to 174lbs. The chocolate taste great. i highly recommend it
will buy again.
- Review by Michael Thomas 11/5/15
- Tastes great but doesn't mix as well as some other stuff I've used. I trust ON to provide me with good stuff, so I'm happy with the product and will buy again.
can't get better than this.
- Review by stevegd 8/21/15
- Hands down one of the best proteins out there. Loaded with nutrients, full of flavor. You really can't get better than this.
definitely would recommend this one though!
- Review by Rob 7/16/15
- Have been using this as my post workout protein for awhile now, I think it seems to be working and keeps me full for a bit too, I add a little bit more water than recommended and use a shaker bottle with blender ball, and it seems to mix just fine. I have only tried mixing it with water since thats my preference, but I am sure if you chose to mix it with something else or make a shake in a blender with other ingredients that would be pretty good as well. French Vanilla Creme - the powder seems to be a lot more airy or fluffier, not too sure why. The flavor was a bit weak which is surprising since opening the bottle it had a strong French Vanilla scent. I am actually glad it had a weak flavor though since the smell had me a bit nervous of how strong the taste would be. Extreme Milk Chocolate - Flavor is good not too sweet, prob one of my favorites so far, but I am usually pretty basic in my flavors (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry) definitely would recommend this one though!
Would recommend to anyone.
- Review by Bryan Colley 6/24/15
- Very good product and the strawberry tastes excellent as far as protein powder goes.
This stuff is great.
- Review by Delbert Owens 6/1/15
- And i have been using it for 5 weeks and i have gained a lot of mass from this product.Great job ON.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.