- Add Review
- Additional Info
Pure L-Carnitine, 1000 mg
L-Carnitine is a product synthetized from methionine and lysine, two of the most essential amino acids. L-Carnitine is found in the human body, but 98% of it is packed within muscles, so the need of supply is greater with active people in comparison to inactive ones. This is why ON provides this L-Carnitine supplement that only requires two tablespoons to reach the 1 g pure L-Carnitine quota. The supplement is provided in a cinnamon flavor.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- CINNAMON FLAVOR
- 1,000 mg (1 g) of L-Carnitine
- Rapid Liquid Delivery
- Available in 12-oz. Bottles for Portability and Storage
- Review by ncassiday 1/31/2016
- high quality product in good price
- Review by viki 1/27/2016
- another great product from OPTIMUM
- Review by Annie Gardner 1/26/2016
- I Would recommend to anyone
this product is excellent
- Review by jhonty 1/21/2016
- this product is excellent. i have already tried pill of another trade mark but it was not as efficient as this one
feel the results
- Review by Jerry Reeves 1/9/2016
- its really hepled me and I can feel the results
- Review by marion 1/7/2016
- Tastes great. Great energy to get through some tough HiiT
- Review by jhon s 12/8/2015
- this the best product in the world..am so happay
very happy with this
- Review by Qtee 11/5/2015
- I was very happy with this product. Did what it said it would do and tasted great.
- Review by Megan D 11/5/2015
- taste so good and delivery results
every morning, great results!
- Review by WLO53 11/2/2015
- Great taste, quick sip every morning, great results! Maybe a plastic bottle as opposed to glass.
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Fat Loss and Muscles Building|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, consume two tablespoons daily.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Warnings: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).