- Add Review
- Additional Info
Natural 100% Oats and Whey are fundamental elements of an athlete's diet. Naturally low in sugar, Oats supply slow-burning complex carbohydrates and hunger-filling dietary fiber. Whey proteins are readily digested and provide considerable amounts of essential amino acids (EAAs) - especially the three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Our Natural 100% Oats & Whey combines the benefits of these nutritional powerhouses in a smooth, drinkable shake that's quick to prepare and equally easy to clean up after. Each serving packs in 24 grams of all-whey protein and as much fiber as a big bowl of oatmeal. Better yet, it tastes great, and it goes down easy. As the name suggests, Natural 100% Oats & Whey is free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and synthetic colors. So naturally, it's great for breakfast, after workouts, and any time that you're looking for an on-the-go meal.
Beyond The Basics
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- No Synthetic Colors
- Made with Whole Grain Oats Supplying 4 Grams of Dietary Fiber
- 24 Grams of All-Whey Protein
- Packed with Premium Whey Protein Isolates (WPI)Smooth, Drinkable Consistency
An excellent breakfast replacement!
- Review by Delta 12/24/2015
- One of the best protein shakes around. It tastes good and fills you up. Here is how I see it:
> I have used both the Vanilla Bean and Milk Chocolate flavors and I will have to go with MC on tastiness. It tastes pretty awesome which makes it easier to get this shake down. Vanilla Bean on the other hand isn't all that great and feels artificial apart from having a weird aftertaste.
> The winner for this shake is the absence of artificial sweeteners like Aspartame and Sucralose. These sugar substitutes are replaced by powdered cane and honey which are harmless and cannot have any possible negative effects on the body. This is also one of the reason why this shake tastes great - I have tried Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard and you can almost taste the Sucralose in that, none of this here!
Thank you OTHER Reviewers!!
- Review by ChicksHateMe 12/7/2015
- I haven't bought protein mixes in a while. Back then, most tasted tolerable at best. I LOVE this stuff. It taste great in both flavors, low in calories, 100% natural and is filling. I've only mixed with milk. It mixes well in a blender, but with a spoon it's a little clumpy, but so isn't nestlies cholocate. I've mixed Banana's and Blueberries with the vanilla and a few ice cubes and they were awesome, like shakes. I am trying Pears next, then some veggie/fruit mixes.
Thank you for the ALL NATURAL sweeteners!!
- Review by Freelancer 12/6/2015
- Aside from tasting great and providing for a nice, hearty shake, the deal-sealer for me is the fact that ON's Oats & Whey product doesn't have the nasty aftertaste and negative health benefits that come with all the other products sweetened with Sucralose, Aspartame, or Stevia. Powdered honey and powdered cane? I can do that! The oats also provide great complex carbs that give me the energy I need.
Hasn't let me down yet
- Review by Alex 11/29/2015
- Seems to taste better than the non-oats version... I mix it into my raw Oats + raisins + granola cereal every morning and keeps me full and happy till at least 2pm.
I'm not a muscle gorilla, just trying to stay fit and healthy.
Tastes good, not too sweet.
- Review by Greg Madama 11/25/2015
- I have been using protein powders for several years now. I have tried many brands including Optimum Nutrition. I started eating healthier the past year and decided to give ON's natural powder a try. This stuff is really good. If you like really sweet stuff, you may not like it. Most of the powders use artificial sweeteners to keep the calories down and that makes the stuff too sweet. I prefer less sweet stuff and this stuff is perfect. I was using a complex protein powder and a bowl of oatmeal every morning for breakfast. Now I just drink a shake. It is filling enough especially if you chase it with a cup of coffee. I've also dropped a few more pounds, but not sure if it has anything to do with this product. Anyway, it tastes good and mixes well. I mix it with a 5
Great product for endurance athletes
- Review by Brian 10/16/2015
- I picked this up out of the desire for a portable, convenient protein supplement minus the artificial sweeteners and additives normally found in protein products.
I am an endurance athlete and the combination of fiber, complex carbohydrates, and protein make this a perfect addition to my pre-workout meals. I also find that it satisfies my hunger after long training days, and allows me to cook a healthy dinner without being ravenous. I have noticed that my recovery is about the same with this protein as any other, but it provides the following distinct advantages:
Pretty good! Little fatiguing
- Review by Techthusiast 10/10/2015
- I've gotten this version, the regular Natural Vanilla version of this, the NOW Foods protein and, most recently, MASS Fudge Brownie.
I'm usually a Vanilla guy but the MASS Fudge Brownie has turned out to be the most palatable so far even though you're supposed to use 2-3x as much milk and 4 scoops! Seems easier to chug down but it could just be that I was fatigued of the other kinds.
The NOW Foods has no flavoring but tastes a little funky in just water... that was good to mix in fruit shakes.... The regular Natural Vanilla seemed to be alright in water, sometimes the milk was almost too rich/weird, surprisingly good blended with fruit (banana, strawberry) ... although lately I've been mixing the Vanilla with flavored Gatorade (like orange, mandarin) and that was actually the best so far... so weird but like a creamsicle or something.
- Review by Rockee712 9/19/2015
- Finally a protein drink I actually enjoy. It tastes great(vanilla) and I chose it because it didn't have any extra garbage sweetners. I have tried multiple brands and most were "popular" brands in the realm similar to muscle milk and they all made me feel sick to my stomach after and often times killing my appetite. Felt like taking medicine.
Oats and Whey on the other hand is awesome in every aspect. Has the protein I want, not loaded with extra frills and thrills, blends well in water with just using a spoon and glass(although not so well with silk), and it doesn't make my stomach hate me after every cup.
Nothing fake about the score
- Review by TW 9/13/2015
- I felt safe recommending it to a very picky friend. Can't say she loved the vanilla, but she used the whole container then ordered chocolate from there out.
Great Taste! No Artificial Sweeteners!
- Review by PV 9/12/2015
- tried. I have not tried mixing it in water - so I cannot comment on how it tastes in water. The best part is that it contains no artificial sweeteners. It mixes easily with a spoon in about 30 seconds, so there is no need to mess with a blender or shaker.
It does contain 22g of carbs including 8g of sugar (honey and cane sugar) and 4g of fiber, which is not an issue for me - I would prefer a little sugar over artificial sweeteners. I also like the fact that it is not a pure protein shake - I think the complex carbs from the oats makes it more nutritionally balanced. I highly recommend this product.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Simply add 1 heaping scoop of Natural 100% Oats & Whey to a blender, shaker cup, or glass fileed with 6-8 ounces of cold water or milk. Then blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.