- Add Review
- Additional Info
Highly developed Creatine Matrix
5 grams of creatine monohydrate are effective as a maintenance does, but now you can benefit from a doubled amount designed for the loading phase. It includes quickly deployed carbs and a matrix of amino acids, these elements enhancing the capabilities of muscle recovery provided by the formula. The powder is instantized for quick mixing so you will receive the most during each serving.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 10 G Creapure Creatine
- 70 G Fast-Acting Carbs
- 3 G Glutamine + Taurine
- 2 G BCAAs
- 500 MG Trimethylglycine
- Electrolyte Transporters
- Review by JERZ97 1/16/2016
- Mixes well in water and smoothies. Great value. A must-have.
It works well
- Review by Peter 12/28/2015
- Quality creatine. It works well as a creatine supplement
very basic product
- Review by futbolista 12/25/2015
- This is just a very basic product that works. I respond well to creatine and I have never had a bad experience with optimum
This is great creatine
- Review by jac21 12/17/2015
- This is great creatine. The granules are small so it dissolves easily in water or juice
Best pure creatine
- Review by 3hallzoo 12/15/2015
- Best pure creatine you can buy! Helps me recover quickly and it mixes well
- Review by rodefeeh 10/30/2015
- This creatine is good. Tho I have trouble getting it to mix properly. It's just simply creatine.
will buy again
- Review by W1LL 10/21/2015
- Mixes well with my post workout shake. Great value and will buy again
keep this as a staple!
- Review by RoccoTerenzio 8/15/2015
- Will most likely keep this as a staple!
pumps your workout
- Review by potionmaster 6/27/2015
- it really pumps your workout. Suggest to everybody
Great. Works. Would love more flavours.
- Review by Guy 1/19/2015
- Works great. Visible results with proper use. Would like to see more flavors available on Sporter. Besides the "Fruit Punch" I bought here, I know it's also made in "Mandarin Orange" and "Wild Grape". Would love to get a chance to try those out. Overall very happy with this product.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
On Training Days: Consume 1-2 Scoops of Pre-Load Creatine Complex 30-60 minutes before exercise.
On Non-Training Days: Consume 1-2 scoops of Pre-Load Creatine Complex in between morning and afternoon meals.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical condition(s), and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications (s).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.