- Add Review
- Additional Info
ANABOLIC & ANTI-CATABOLIC SUPPORT
The Branched Chain Amino Acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are valued for their anabolic and anti-catabolic properties. Used in the 2:1:1 ratio before and/or after endurance exercise they may help spare muscle tissue.* Used after strength training, BCAAs help kick-start protein synthesis which plays an important role in muscle growth. We also included 5 grams of L-Glutamine because this conditionally essential amino acid may help support recovery after intense exercise.
Beyond The Basics
- 8 Grams of BCAAs per Serving
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine per Serving
- Superior taste and Mixability
- Electrolytes for Muscle Function Support*
- Available Flavored & Unflavored for Stacking
- Review by Ahmad Malek 5/7/16
- Thank you, good product
- Review by davou1 1/20/16
- Excellent product. I truly believe that BCAA help you when you train and when you recover.
- Review by Mbaetz 1/18/16
- I was very pleased with the Raspberry Lemonade flavor. It mixed well with water also. I mix a heaping scoop to 20 oz of water and drink it during my workout.
it works fine
- Review by jaysanchez82 1/13/16
- Simply... The best BCAA
- Review by alexruns 12/27/15
- I liked it- good flavor and good ingredients. The only issue is the consistency of the powder- it's very flight and fluffy and tends to go all over the place.
- Review by pstraka6 12/15/15
- irst might I say that I have always loved ON as a choice for supplements and other various goodies, thus I may be slightly biased. However, that being said I have never tried their BCAAs and tried out their Raspberry Lemonade with Glutamine Support.
will buy this again
- Review by thenaturalone 12/1/15
- This is by far the best tasting branched chain amino acid product that I've used! Since they are produced by Optimum, I know that the quality is stellar! I would have to say that this is the single most important bodybuilding supplement that I take.
- Review by JulietteSimone 11/25/15
- I use Optimum Nutrition for almost everything I need.
- Review by sansupra 11/18/15
- Fantastic results and highly recommended! Specially for leg day
- Review by agrissom74 11/10/15
- This by far is the best BCAA on the market. I take it 3x a day, once when I wake up and then with my Pre/Post workout protein. This keeps alert and my recovery time has speed up withing a week.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Mix 2 scoops of PRO BCAA™ in 10-12 oz of cold water or your favorite beverage and consume before, during or after exercise.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.