- Add Review
- Additional Info
Quality protein and a postive nitrogen balance are two important principles for hard training athletes. Therefore, Prolab´s Whey Amino 2000 is designed with these factors in mind. Positive nitrogen balance occurs when there is an abundant source of quality protein available to be used by the muscles.
Whey Amino 2000 derives its protein source from pancreatic digest of whey, a high quality protein with a high protein efficiency ratio and a bioavailablity rating higher than that of egg protein. Whey Amino 2000 is prepared under the strictest quality control procedures to ensure high quality, freshness and maximum nitrogen available.
- Review by Joe 4/29/13
- very good product i really recommend. very strong ,gain size and strength quickly ,start work after 1 week only !
It was O.K
- Review by John 4/29/13
- Well, the product I received was as same as the product that is shown in the description exactly. Which is great. Even though it was well within its expiration date, I like to be given what I am sold. good job Sporter.
Easy To Swallow
- Review by Dylan 4/29/13
- Same nutritional content as previous brand I used with much better packaging and easier to swallow tablets. Tablets seem to be smaller and may have a light coating of some sort. Much better.
Good and Easy To Swallow
- Review by Ryan S. Edwards 1/10/12
- Same nutritrional content as previous brand I used with much better packaging and easier to swallow tablets. Tablets seem to be smaller and may have a light coating of some sort. Much better.
- Review by Personal Trainer 1/10/12
- very good product i realy recommend. very strong ,gain size and strength quckly ,start work after 1 week,
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Amino Acids|
|Directions of Use||
Take 6 tablets three times daily between meals and after intense training. Best when taken 45 minutes prior to a meal and immediately following a workout. For best absorption, take with diluted fruit juice or other diluted carbohydrate liquid.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.